Chapter 34

Harry explained to me that he had to make sure that Daniel and his "gang" wasn't after him so he had to stay hidden.

Apparently they are all in prison and are sentenced to death.The girls have been released and are getting help.

Many people over the years have asked me why I have trouble trusting people.Well my own family-My father- was willing to torture me and sell me to men.Everyone had their demons his were just a little worse than others.

It's been three months now.I moved back to me old flat with Harry,Luke and Destinee.

Luke and Destinee are working on getting their own flat.We told them they can stay as king as they want and they understand that.It's not like Harry and I are kicking them out.It was their decision.

Luke want's to start a family but Destinee on the other hand is making sure he wraps it up. (A/n: I laugh at myself.)

Within the eight months I was gone my mum and step dad had gotten into an accident.

It took their life's away.

I just have come with terms with it.

I understand it's my mum but I just don't know.

With Harry it was different.I visit their graves every once and a while and leave fresh flowers and tell them I miss them and such.

I don't even know if my mum ever knew about the stuff that went on with Daniel.

They were so oblivious.

But it's better they didn't know.

They left everything to me.The house and every single penny.

Little did I know they have about 1.3 million dollars alone in their savings account.Like holy shit that's a lot of money.

The house is completist paid off for.So we (Harry and I) are going to rent out this flat and move into the house.

We are having little renovations done but nothing major.

And Harry we'll Harry has started training to become a police officer.

I'm so proud of him.

"Babe."Harrys raspy voice wakes me from my thoughts.

"Yes harreh."I say with a smile.

"Hi."He says with a big goofy smile on his face.

"Hi."I whisper with a smile still evident on my face.

"I love you."

"I love you."I say back and peck his lips.

"Come with me."He says and gets up.

"Uh ok."I say a little confused.

I'm wearing a black and white sweater that says Brooklyn on the front with black ripped at the knee skinny jeans and you guessed it my black vans.

We had went shopping today so my makeup is decent and my hair is straightened.

Harry pulls me to the car and puts a black and white bandana over my eyes.

"Harrrrry."I whine.

"It's a surprise no I'm not telling you and yes you have to wear the bandana."He says and I can hear the smirk in his voice.

I just huff as a response.

//

//

About twenty minutes later I can fell the car coming to a complete stop and the engine shut off.

Harry opens the door for me and grabs my hand.

"I'll lead you don't worry love."I can't help but blush at his words.

We walk into a cold building and I feel the presence of other people.

Harry leads me up a Cooke stairs and I fell elevated.

"You can take off the blind fold now love."I pull off the blind fold and let my eyes adjust.

I look around to see all the boys,Destinee,and Harry's mum Anne.

I look back at Harry in confusion only to see him on one knee.My eyes widen and I know exactly what's about to happen.

*"Desaree what do you think is about to happen?"

"Um are you going to propose."

Suddenly music plays.

"BITCH YOU GUESSIN."*

^^^^^NOT REAL I JUST HAD TO^^^

"Harry."I warn.

"Desaree we have been through so much together I can't see myself with anyone else but you.You always know how to make me laugh,smile and you defiantly know how to piss me off.But without you I outta be dead."

He really had to say dead.

Cue the tears.

Harry got down on one knee and pulled out the most beautiful ring I've ever see .

"Desaree Maree Turner will you marry me?"

A/N

I DUNNO IF I PUT HER MIDDLE NAME BEFORE SO LETS JUST PRETEND ITS MAREE (Marie) I JUST PUT MY MIDDLE NAME.

So I made ANOTHER book.

It's a Harry styles ff.Its like paranormal/Supetnatural.

The name of the book is "Six Feet Under" so yeah go check it out pleeeeaaaaassseee.

This book will be ending soon like wow.