Chapter 22

I have a perfect laugh btw.

SCHOOL FUCKING SUCKS.

Desaree's P.O.V

"Our turn."I turned my attention to Harry and his mates already set up in this 'stage'.

My eyes wide in surprise they started.

One day you'll come into my world and say it all

You say we'll be together even when you're lost

One day you'll say these words

I've thought but never said

You say we're better off together in our bed

I want you here with me

Like how I pictured it

So I don't have to keep imagining

Come on, jump out at me

Come on, bring everything

Is it too much to ask for something great?

The script was written and I could not change a thing

I want to rip it all to shreds and start again

One day I'll come into your world and get it right

I'll say we're better off together here tonight

I want you here with me

Like how I pictured it

So I don't have to keep imagining

Come on, jump out at me

Come on, bring everything

Is it too much to ask for something great?

I want you here with me

Like how I pictured it

So I don't have to keep imagining

Come on, jump out at me

Come on, bring everything

Is it too much to ask for something great?

I want you here with me

Like how I pictured it

Is it too much to ask for something great?

You're all I want

So much it's hurting

You're all I want

So much it's hurting

(Tbt am I right ?)

I feel teary eyed.

They sang to me?Harry sang to me?

I ran to Harry as he was getting of the stage type thing and squeezed him tightly.

I pecked little kisses on him neck and pulled away.

"What was that for?"I asked.

"Because I have been a dick.And I wasn't here for your birthday so why not celebrate it right now?"He says slowly and he looks like a nervous child.

"Aww Haz thank you!"When said Haz his head snapped up and his eyes stared into mine.

"Haz?"He asked.

"Uh-y-yeah did I do something wrong."I asked confused.

(I'm listening to stay high-Hippie sabotage remix and omfg yaaasss.its irrelevant to this chapter but coming up in the next few chapters it will.)

"No it's just you called me Haz again."He said with a genuine smile dimples showing.

(Dude this guy Norman sits next to me in biology and he has green eyes chestnut brown hair and DIMPLES OMFG.)

Before I could respond someone spoke into the microphone.

"We would like to say thank you to everyone that came and brought a gift for Destinee and Desaree and we really appreciate coming at last minute we hope everyone had a great night,sadly it has to come to an end."Liam spoke.

A few boos were heard but besides that's everyone one left-and they didn't take there mess with them.

Me and Destinee made eye contact from about 5 years away,We were both thinking the same thing and we ran through the back door both of us trying to get through.We want the gifts.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

We finally finished opening all our gifts and sent out thank you messages.

Destinee got a shift load of new clothes.Also I got her a new Mac book,guitar,clothes and new black vans because hers are fucked up.

Me and Luke are about to have the talk with her.omg that sounds wrong.But anyways everyone is staying the night so they went to rooms while this happens.

"Uhh me and Luke need to talk to you about something."

Confusion then anger flashed across her face.

"Your fucking him aren't you."She said accusingly her accent sounding really strong.

"No god no damn."Destinee sighs in relief.

"So anyways continue."She says if someone else had heard her they would think she is rude but we are always like that to each other.

Luke takes in a shaky breath.

"So you know the um vision things you have been having lately and the dreams?"Luke looks like he's having an internal battle with himself.

"Yeah.."Destinee nods slowly.

"Well we are going to explain everything ok."Luke says carefully.

A/n I'll update again but there.

I just ate 4 tacos is that bad?