Chapter 30

Where the story ends-The fray

Don't let me go-The fray

Listen to those songs while reading if you want.

GET READY.

3rd persons P.O.V

Everyone is on edge.Waiting for Daniel to attack.

The plan is to simply take him and his men out.What he's doing to all these young women is disgusting.The boys and Destinee are going to free the women.

Daniel has his suspicions about his ware house being watched but hasn't put a second thought on it.He's just ready to get his 'daughter' and make money.

The past week Desaree and Harry have spent time together and went on dates.They are cherishing the time together.Harry doesn't know if he will make it out alive through the plan.Desaree doesn't know the details of the plan but she knows that there will be an attack.

Everyone is prepared.

Desaree's P.O.V

Sighing I lay down on my bed.

"Are you okay?"Harry asks me while pulling me close to him.

"Yeah."I mumble.

He sighs "Don't lie to me."

"It's just I'm scared."I whisper.

"Desaree we will be fine we have every worse case scenario planned."

"But what if you get hurt Harry I can't live without you."I sob for the first time in a while.

So much for the no crying thing.

"Then know this.If-If I die or something just know I love you.My god I love you so much and I'm sorry for all this happening.I'm sorry you have fucked up parents.Im sorry I wasn't here for you in your worse time.Im sorry.And I want you to move on from me.Find someone who will stay by your side.Someone that won't leave you.Some one who loves you unconditionally.Like I do.Find someone who loves your corny jokes or your beautiful long brown hair.Or even your unique blue green glowing eyes.Don't shut everyone out.Let them in more than before.Just please don't beat yourself up over me.Move on.Please."He finishes and I choke on a sob.

"Please don't leave me."I sob into his chest.

"I can't promise anything just know I love you ok."His voice cracks.

"I love you please just don't leave."I my sobs are muffled by his chest as he rubs my back and I slowly fall asleep.

-

-

-

-

-

//around 3 pm next day//

"Desaree please stay calm but it's happening today."Harry says after getting off the phone with Zayn I think.

My eyes widen and I start hyperventilating.

"No."I whisper.

"What?"

"N-NO!"I yell and he rises over to me and I have a death grip on him as if he's about to disappear.

"It's okay Desaree breathe."Harry cooed.

I think he remembers I have anxiety attacks.Thank god he remembers.

I finally calm down and Harry looks me in the eyes.

"Remember what I said last night ok."He says and kisses me slow and passionate.

A marimba ring tone interrupts is and Harry sighs before grabbing his phone and. Answering it.