Chapter 8

A/n: I'll try to make this chapter longer

Desarees P.O.V

YESSSS is seriously all I could here.

"Wait what about your parents?" Harry's says

And then I see everyone slump their shoulders. oh yeah I haven't told them about my fab parents. note the sarcasm.

"They're in the Bahamas for 3 weeks and they left me $3,500 for whatever I need or want plbut I already had like 7k in my account from their trip last month." I say and everyone lights up like a Christmas tree.

"SLEEEEEPOVEEEEERRR!" Louis screams.

"Lou shut up this is supposed to be a peaceful place." Harry whisper/yells.

"So sleepover?" I say

I get a lot if duhs and yes'.

So we plan it and Zayn is getting us some alcohol because he's 21.

Luke and Destinee have been talking non stop.

Eventually we pry Destinee and Luke apart so we can put our plan in action.

We broke into teams I guess you could say.

Luke,Destinee,Me,Harry- food

Niall,louis,liam- movies

Zayn-alcohol

Ashton, Michael, Calum- silly string and such

"Ok but first here is my number and address and go get whatever you need."

"*Cough* condoms *cough*" Zayn says and I choose to ignore it.

We all leave the coffee shop at 3:30 and we plan to meet at my house around 6:30ish.

-3 hours later-

We spent a little over 5 hundred dollars on food.Ridiculous right? Not when you have a Niall. I got myself a new polaroid and film because I want to remember this night.

"Ok Luke go home and get whatever you need and Destinee you to."

After we load up the the car Luke and Destinee go into their own cars and drive off.

"Tonight is going to be awesome yo." I say to hazza sense he is the only other person in the car.

"I know right we are going to dance and drink and it will be our own little party."

"Right and know drama! and everyone is single that makes everything better." I say and he looks... Sad?

"Yeah" ok wow oh well I'll talk to him later right now I'm going to do whatever I want.

-At Home-

After we put all the food out I decided to make it more.. party like. I have strobe lights and speakers so this should be fun. And I have like half of the house to my self. Everything from my own kitchen to my own living room and two extra bedrooms. I swear this house is waaay to big but I guess it's cool because I can do stuff like this.

"I have some strobe lights and speaks stuff like that do you wanna help me set them up?" I ask hazza

"Sure." he says with a big smile.

After we set up a lot of strobe lights and speakers and what not I hear some one at the door.

It's 6:45 and it's dark out wow. when I get to the door I see everyone. As in everyone got here at the same time.

"Ok so follow me to my side of the house."

"Your side of the house?" zayn says/asks

"Yeah my parents gave me a side of the house so they don't have to deal with me. But it's cool because I have my own living room and kitchen. it's a little to big but I'm not complaining." I say and I hear a few ohhhs.