Chapter 32

Battle scars-Guy Sebastian ft lupe fiasco

Desaree's P.O.V

I agreed to go to Destinees wedding after not seeing any of them for eight months.

Should I really go?

I sigh and answer my own question.

Yes I have to go it's Destinee and I agreed.

The wedding is tonight and Destinee is on her way over to drop off the dress and shoes and do my hair and makeup.

My anxiety is at it's highest right now.

I just want to see Harry.I miss Harry.I love Harry.Harry is all that I think about.He told me to move on.How am I supposed to do that.

A knock at my front door tears me out of my thoughts.

I take a deep breath and open the door.

There stands a smiling glowing Destinee and a Luke.

"Hi Desaree."Luke says and I just nod and let them inside.

The flat is pretty nice and big and it's never messy.Luke plopped down on the black leather coach while Destinee is sitting me down at the table and setting up her makeup and hair stuff.

"How have you been?"Destinee asks and I just shrug.

She sighs and starts to curl my hair.

//

//

After about an hour my hair is curled to perfection and my she went with a natural look with my makeup.

"Lukey look!"Destinee calls look over and he sets down my tray of chips ahoy chewy cookies and makes his way over here.

"How does she look?"Destinee asks.

"Amazing."He says and grabs my hand and kisses it.

But his finger grazes over my wrist and I hiss.Both of their heads snap up then Luke turns my hand over and looks at my wrist.

"Desaree."Luke breathes.

"Why?"Destinee asks.

I look at her as if she has two heads.

Such a dumb fucking question.

I can literally feel my face heating up in anger.

"Ok nevermind."She quickly says and I huff.

"Go change."Destinee hands my the dress.

I walk to my bedroom and close the door.I slip on the short skin tight white dress.It reaches mid thigh and the sleeves are long.I grab my black leather jacket-That reminds me of Harry-and walk out.

"You look beautiful."Destinre says in awe.Again I just nod.

"Here's your shoes."She hands me black pumps and I easily slip them on.

"The colors are black and white.But your dress is different than others."Destinee says slowing and I nod.

I may be depressed and shit but that doesn't mean you have to talk to me slowly like I'm some baby.

"Ok so me and you are going to the hotel and Luke is going with the rest of the guys to get ready."Destinee coughs.

I hum in response and hold up a finger and turn back to my room to grab my phone.

I adjust the bracelet Harry gave me and take a deep teeth before returning back to the living area.

"Let's go."Luke says an we follow him out.

I quickly lock my door and we hop into Destinee and Luke's rental.

//

//

Destinee is finally ready and I grab my phone.

"You look gorgeous xx."I push send and her phone beeps.

She grabs it and smiles.

"Thank you."She says and hugs me.I just kinda pat her back and nod.

//

//(Lol sorry for skipping stuff.)

After a long speech thing the dude finally says

"You may now kiss the bride."

Luke wiggles his eye brows and smashed his lips into Destinees.

Everyone laughs smiles and claps.While I just stand here.

Wow I'm such a good friend.

//

//

Destinee changed into a dress more comfortable to walk around and dance in.

I'm currently trying to hide away in the back so no one see's me.

But I do notice Destinee nod at Zayn.

Zayn walks out our the tent then someone I never thought if see again walks in and a single tear runs down my face.

Harry.

A/N:I think it was pretty predictable but yeah.

Is Harry really back or nah.

It's fall break so I'll be able to update some more.

Hope you liked it (: