Chapter 36

Kinda sorta been to lazy to update. OPPS?

Desaree's pov

Rae,My daughter is now 4 years old.She loves her cousins and loves throwing shoes at the "building" aka Luke.She has a wonderful personality.

I wish her dad would have been able to see our baby girl and how much she has grown.

But no.

Happy endings don't exist.
Well for me they don't.Everything was going so well we were so happy.But Daniel was released from prison and nobody let us know.

He brutally murdered Harry on Rae's first birthday.

The worst part is.. I had to watch.
I was tied up in a chair watching the love of my life be beaten cup,even amputated.I will never forgive myself.

I never believed in misery, until it was me lying on the cologne soaked sheets,mascara running down my cheeks.... crying,gasping wishing that you would come home.

Rae is with Destinee and Luke.
And as I finish my goodbye letter I pick up the loaded gun and whisper the last words I will ever say.

"You left me."

The End.

A/n
Ouch.that hurt.

Like fuck I didn't know why I was doing and now this shit.

But yess this is the last chapter unless anyone wants me to do anything else with this book.

Idk how to end this buuut shoutout to Destinee for being pretty much the only person that reads this you're the real mvp yo.

Lol but thank you to anyone that read this book or voted etc it means a lot and I hoped you enjoyed this shitty book (: