Chapter 9

A/N it's like 4:30 am and I decided to write or type whatever floats your boat but um I'm just listening to random music and right now Flawless by The Neighborhood is on.

Desarees P.O.V

Oh shit Zayn looks pissed off.

But why?

He looks like a pissed of tela tubbie thing. I want a a few more shots. ;)

"Erm uhh I'm going to go get Luke and Destinee." Calum says breaking the silence

"I'll come with!" I say to avoid Zayns intense stare

I wonder what crawled up his ass.

"Wow that was intense." Calum says when we are halfway to through the hallway leading to the stairs.

" I know rigggggggght like what crawled up zayns arse." I say while giggling

"Someone's a bit drunk."

"Whateves."

"TIMES UP NUGGETS." I yell through the door.

I hear shuffling and a few moment later they walk out.

"Ooooooooo someone did the dirty deed." Calum says and I try to stop myself from laugh but fail miserably

"Shutup." Luke mumbles

"Dude you're supposed to be happy you just got laid!" Calum says while laughing his off.

Me and Calum are really close like how me and Harry used to be.

"Let's go continue our game and uhh destinee go to the bathroom I have a hair brush and perfume and such." I say while laughing.

"I hate you."

"You love me."

"I hate you."

"I love you to." I say and we both burst out laughing.

"Yeah yeah whatever let me fix myself."

"And your shirt is backwards." I say and run away back to the living room.

When I get back I see a smirking Zayn and a oblivious Harry. I think Zayn has something up his sleeve uh oh.

"Hey guys back we are going to keep playing when Destinee gets down here is that cool."

'Yeah'

'Sure'

'Ok'

Is pretty much all I hear.

"Ok guys let's get back to the game." Destinee says while entering the living room and sitting beside me and Luke.

"Ok hmmmm Calum truth or dare?" Michael says

"Truth."

"Cough cough pussy cough" I say

"Ok dare." he says

"Ok I dare you to do something you wouldn't usually do." Michael says and gives him a wink.

Why the fuck did he wink.

"Ok." Calum says and smirks

"Come here desaree." he says while standing up

omfg Calum I'm going to kill you.

"Err ok.."

"Jump up and wrap your legs around my torso."

Um ok? I do as told.

I do it an he slams his lips into mine. It takes me a second for my mind to register what happened an I start to kiss back.He swipes his tongue across my bottom lip asking for permission and I don't let him in. So instead he bites my bottom lip causing me to gasp and his tongue quickly enters.

As I pull away I see him pout and I turn to see a fuming Harry and Zayn. Ok...t

When I jump down from his grasp and start to walk away he slaps my ass like really hard making me squeal and I turn around and shoot him a glare and he smirks. Damn these boys and their smirks.What the actual fuck. To much kissing or should I say making out for me tonight.

I cough awkwardly and Zayn speaks up.

" Desaree truth or dare?"

Hell to the no I'm not choosing dare with him.

"Truth."

"Cough cough pussy cough." Calum says and I shoot him daggers and he smirks.

"Dare." I mumble

"Good choice babe. Now I Dare you to let me do a body shot off of you." he says and I shriek like what is life right now. Everyone is making me out to be some type of whore when in all actuality I rarely even drink of go out. I don't just kiss boys so seriously this is like waaaaaay out of my comfort zone.

I turn my head to see a fuming Harry. I hope he knows this is just a game and it's cool he shouldn't be getting pissed off.

"What- seriously I've never down that before." I shriek

"C'mon babe it will be fun." Harry says and I swear they better not go to far with this.

"Fine but only because I don't back out of a dare." I say while getting up. Fuck it yolo.

"YES!" I hear Zayn say behind me.

"Ok so how does this work?"

Don't get me wrong Zayn is hot and all but I just don't know this dude.

" Lay on the table and I'll do all the work." he says and I oblige.

Behind me I hear a snap. I turn my head to see a smirking Destinee with a Polaroid camera. Oh my god I'm going to kill her.

"Ok put this in your mouth." Zayn says while handing me a slice of a lime.

"Uhh ok." I say and out in to my mouth.

Zayn chuckles and starts putting sugar or something on my body since my shirt was all ready off. He put some leading up to my belly button and some on random spots on my tummy. Yes I say tummy instead if stomach.Then he starts putting some in the valley of my breast.

(A/N this is awkward to write :p)

"Almost ready." he says and smirks

He then puts a cold liquid in my belly button and it gives me goose bumps.

Snap. Damn you Destinee. I look around to see all the guys recording and I groan.

When he is down pouring it he puts the cap back on and sets it aside.

He smirks then starts kissing and sucking wherever he out the salt crap. He drinks the alcohol out of my belly button and wow I just wanted to laugh because it ticked.Soon after he goes back to the salt stuff and sucks at it and I look down to see the areas a purplish brown color and he see me looking and smirks AGAIN.Like this is really awkward for me but like it feels good I guess.

He makes his way up to my breast and starts licking In between and I suck in a sharp breath and he makes his way up to my mouth. He grabs to lime out of my mouth with his mouth and spits it to the side and looks at me with hungry eyes and dilated pupils.

He slams his lips into mine and oh my this is just- wow. But seriously this I the third guy I have kissed tonight. He snakes his tongue into my mouth and I pull away and smirk.

"Wow." he says

"Ok I think that's enough truth or dare for tonight." I say quickly while tossing my tank top back on.

" Let's watch a movie." Niall suggest

'Sure'

'Okay'

Harry's P.O.V

Wow. Are you fucking kidding me.

Ok I understand Desaree.

A/N: so yeah this is part two of the sleep over and shizzzz is about to go down. Short chapter I know but it's 5:19 am and I haven't slept yet and I have a lot of stuff to do today. but ENOJY I did three updates yo.

Peace ✌️😎