Note.

WATCH THE VIDEO BC YOLO AND IT IS ME RN EXCEPT MY "shit isn't bouncing"

So I'm like going back and doing a lot of editing because ew wow I was worse than I though like I seriously have some major editing to do.

I'll still update though.

But wow like I laugh at how horrible my first chapters are like I haven't gotten to the rest if the book so I'm scared to see what else I wrote.

Like all my chapters were un-edited and done quickly so that makes it even harder to edit.

Like in my first chapter I had Desaree throw on a t-shirt and jeans for the party but then I turn around and say now what to wear to the party.

Like wtf.

Anyways this note is getting to long pretty much I just wanted to put out there I'm editing and laughing at myself.

I'm on fall break so a couple of updates will be up for both if my books I hope.

Oh and one last thing I got all of my text books to do makeup work but my English,world history,and biology teacher didn't give me the work like what the hell do you expect me to do read the damn text book?

And I have work from ceramics.Fucking ceramics like what even.

See this is why I hate everyone especially my teachers bc they are retarded.

Now this note is hella long.

K bye.