Chapter 18

So I've been really liking the song Don't say goodnight so yeah.

Irrelevant shit ^

Not edited.

Desarees P.O.V

Hate.I have never hated anyone besides my father.Out of all people Harry and hate never came into mind.Until tonight.I stopped crying.I'm done crying over people that don't care about me.

I almost crashed into a light pole on my way home.I honestly don't give two fucks either.Its like 5am I don't know I'm just sitting in my balcony I can see the sun rising in the distance.Im wearing a pair of black sweat pants from PINK that hug my legs with a black v neck and black socks.My hair is in a messy bun and I have no makeup on.

I'm not sad I'm just hurt and really pissed off.I can't believe I let him back into my life that easily what was I thinking.

The familiar ding of my phone notifying me that I have a text message takes me away from my thoughts.

From Harry

Last night was fun we should do it again. ;)

Harry x

Fucking pig I think to my ale and roll my eyes.

From Desaree

Your disgusting don't text me nor call.I don't want to see you again.Im done with your bullshit.

Desaree.

I text back and roll my eyes.

From Harry

My bad love.Text wasn't meant for you.And trust me I'm done with your bullshit to.I should have never came back if you want me to be completely honest.It was a mistake.You were a mistake.

Harry xx

Ouch.

I decide not to text him back and just take in what he sent me.

Why is he acting so cold?

Harry's P.O.V

I just text Desaree back and I laugh because she hasn't responded.

Some people may think I'm being a dick but honestly I don't care.She started this shit.Yeah it was a joke but imagining another mans hands on her pisses me off to no end.Then I called her a bitch which slipped out but I knew it would hurt her so I said it.

She hurt me I hurt her back.It's simple really.

Last night she said she hated me.She used my full name she didn't call me hazza or anything.I know I shouldn't have said what I said but honestly like I said I don't care.She was dancing with that man that was just using her to get into her pants.She looked fucking amazing last night.

My god the things she does to me.Correction did.

I could tell she had drugs in her system and it only added more reasons on why to be pissed off at her.

I just snapped at her.The words had left my mouth before I had any time to think about it.and trust me when I say she slapped the shit out of me them told me she hated me kneed me where the sun doesn't always shine then she left a single year rolling down her face.

Honestly I felt like shit but I don't fucking care anymore.She can do whatever the she wants.It honestly hurt when she said she hated me but oh well can't change what's been said.

I'm currently at mine and the boys flat.Everyone else is either asleep or still out.

Me I'm watching the sunrise it's like 5am I don't know and I don't care.I don't have anything better to do.

Destinee P.O.V (like 12:00 or 1:00 pm.)

I'm at Desaree's house right now and something's off about her.

She isn't showing any emotion or talking.

She didn't even open the door she just text me telling me where the key was.

She's in her room and I went up there to see her but she's just laying there with her eyes droopy.She has ear buds in her ears and I can hear the song.

Say something by great big world I think.

I have no clue why Harry is being such a dick.I think something else happened last night because looking around her room I see a dress,Heels and a empty bottle of vodka sprawled out everywhere.

"Desaree what's wrong did something else happen?"I ask her and she taps a few times on her phone then throws it to me nearly knocking out my teeth.

She pulled up her conversation with Harry? at 5 am?What the fuck.

I scan through the messages and see things that shouldn't have been said.

"Desaree I'm so sorry." I say slowly handing her phone back and she just shrugs.

"Are you ok?" She just shrugs.

"Are you going to talk to me?" she shrugs.

"Ok then I guess I'll just leave-" I was interrupted by Desaree talking.

"I'm not sad.Im hurt and pissed off he said some things last night at this party.He was all over this slut.He asked if I was following him I said no and he mentioned how I almost killed myself.The shit I was going through wasn't only because of him.My Father fucking hates me.My Mum doesn't acknowledge my existence.My brother had left.My 'best friend' left.You had gotten into a bad car accident and forgot people.So for what he said was uncalled for.I slapped the shit out of him then whispered in his ear 'I hate you Harry Edward Styles' then kneed him in his yeah.Trust me I cried but then I realized just like David had told me why cry over people that don't care about you?So I got my shit together and just stopped.I'm not going to talk to him I'm so done with this bullshit."She says and I just sit there with wide eyes taking in everything she just said.

"Oh."Is all that I managed to get out.

"Go think in that I have se business to do later so yeah you know where the house key is so whenever Luke comes do whatever."She says while slipping on her black vans and fixing her messy bun.Shes wearing all black ok..

"So yeah bye."She said walking out of her room.

"Oh wait can you call house keeping I don't want to clean this shit up.Have her clean the whole house makes sure she doesn't still my things my parents would flip their shit and blame it in my friends so yeah."She says and leaves.

"Ok bye." I whisper to myself and hear the front door slam shut.

A/N: yeah I like updating so I'm probably going to update again later on.