Chapter 15

A/N: sup

Zayns P.O.V

I finish getting ready and I hear a girl yell.

"IT'S KAYLEE BABY!"

And she giggles oh my goodness gracious she has the cutest giggle ever- oh my I'm becoming a softie.

I check if I'm missing anything and I make my way down stairs.

(A/N: Acacia Brinley is Kaylee Nicole in this story if ya forgot.)

I see this badass girl eating more than Niall in the kitchen.

Ok play it cool Zayn play it cool.

Kaylees P.O.V

I continue stuffing chocolate chips in my mouth and I hear someone walking behind me.

I turn around to see a guy- A god behind me.

"Uh hi?" I say trying to act casual and add a little sass.

"Hey." he says with a smile and my knees start going weak oh my lord a guy has never had this kind of affect of me I swear I'm going to kill Desaree for not giving me a heads up that he was sculpted by gods.

I notice I'm just staring at him in awe and he lets out a chuckle and smirks.

I'm as red as a tomato I already know it fml.

Ok play it cool.

"Well my name is Kaylee what's yours?" I say with a bit attitude.

"Zayn, I've heard some things about you I guess Desaree is trying to hook us up." He states wow he is blunt.

Like I said before I'm going to kill Desaree I have no chance with him he's like a god.

"Why thank you and your not to bad yourself want to go to Grab a bite to eat and get to know each other a bit more because honey this isn't the last time your seeing me." He says with a smirk.

ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN SMIRKING.

Ok think fast.

"Sure why not I have nothing better to do." I say and smirk back at him.

"Hmm feisty." he smirks

Yeah I'm going to murder him if he smirks one more damn time.

"Ok let's go your car or mine?"

"Mine." he states and we head out the front door.

Destinee's P.O.V

"Destineeeeee why not." Luke continues to whine.

See he asks me out of a dare and I don't want to go simple as that.

"I don't wanna." I state

"Fine then I'm not talking to you." he huffs and turns to face the wall.

Aw lukey.

"Fine then I'm taking all your penguins and I'm not talking to you."

He twists around like really fast and glares at me.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh Luke you act like you don't know me." I smirk.

"Hey guuuuys." Desaree sighs and interrupts our conversation.

"Desareeeeee I'm going to raid your pantry since your a snobby rich girl that can get more food and such." I smile innocently.

"Whateves have fun dude." She says in a playful tone.

Desaree's P.O.V

Once Destinee is out of the room I cut right to the chase.

"Is she remembering?" I ask

"I think she is remembering like like flashbacks?- he takes a shaky breath and continues- she looks like she's is deep concentration then she'll stare at me thinking I don't know like I know I'm perfect in all but there is something more going on in her head." he says and I roll my eyes.

"Conceited much?"

"Shut up I'm not finished.Like I was saying I don't know if I should be happy or sad like honestly Desaree I ruined her life and what if she's mad at me for not trying hard enough-

I cut him off before he can finish.

"You tried your hardest but her parents just didn't let you and if you want we can try to make her memory come back to her I still have pictures and videos of you guys."

"I guess but please don't rush it I want to talk to her first ok?"

"Your wish is my command hemmings." I said trying to keep a straight face but failed miserably.

"Ok little Ms.Styles." he said with a smirk and I scoffed.

"Whatever I'm going to go talk to him anyways."

I walk up to my room to see if he had went back to sleep and well he did.

I walked over to my bed and came up with a quick plan to wake him up.

His hair is wet did he take a shower?

"Hazzaaa."I say while straddling him and he groans.

HA.I'm going to have fun with this.

"Haaaaaaaz wake up." I say while slightly jumping on him but still straddling him and he moans oh wow this is grand.

"Harreh."

"Haz."

"Harry." I said sweetly then I kiss his defined jaw and make my way up to his lips and he immediately starts kissing back and I laugh against his lips.

"Get up your boring."

"Nooooo I'm worn out." he saw and opens his eyes.

"From what." I scoff.

"Well last night you wore me out an then I got up early to make the princess her pancakes."He says with a smirk and I slap his arm.

"Damn right you got up and made me pancakes."

I get up off of him and he pulls me back on to him.

"Stay with me?"

"It's my bed." I laugh.

He rolls his eyes.

"Please." He says and sticks out his lip.

"Fine but only for a little while and then we have to clean up the house." he groans and I laugh.

"Where is everybody?" he asks and I get under the duvet.

"Well Niall,Liam, and Louis said something about the fair, Ash and Michael are playing FIFA in the game room Calum is grabbing some clothes from his house Destinee and Luke are being weird like always talking about random stuff and last but not least I hooked Zayn up with my friend Kaylee." I said and let out a breath.

"Oh yeah and David has some business to do he said he will be back later- HARRY WEAR ARE YOUR PANTS." I say and he starts laughing.

"Well I took a shower and didn't feel like getting dressed please lay down." he says with a big cheeky smile showing off his dimples.

Should I tell him I heard everything in the hospital? ehh why not.

"Ok but uh Harry I have to tell you something."

"Ok shoot."

"I'm pregnant with Louis baby."

A/N: so I'm doing a double update wish me luck sorry for the short chapter.