Chapter 21

Happy birffday Destinee 🐧

Destinees P.O.V

Desaree just got released from the hospital.

I don't think anyone remembers.

Desaree's P.O.V

Everyone is assigned something different to gather for Destinee's surprise birthday party.

While they are getting that they are also getting her a present. We just got back to my house all I have to do is change and I'll be on my way.To keep Destinee occupied I asked her to run and do some things for me.We all leave when she leaves.

"Ok bye guys and Desaree please get some rest no more hospitals for your dumbass." she rolls her eyes and walks out the door.

"Ok go go go!!"I say and everybody starts doing what they need.

-

-

-

-

-

So we invited a shit load if people and we made the house party proof.

My parents side of the house is blocked off and all the upstairs rooms are locked.I don't want babies made in my bed.

I haven't seen David in a while I should call him in the morning.

Almost everybody is here.She got a shitload of presents and they are all stacked up against a wall.I got her a lot of things because I have nothing better to spend my money on.

I haven't talked to my parents in a while either I'll call them in the morning to.

Oh and u set Destinee out an outfit to change into.I bought it today and I think she will like it.

Luke has the best birthday present out of everbody.We spent half the day setting up the backyard because Luke,Calum,Michael and Ashton have this little band (5SOS) and have been making music.Luke made a song for Destinee and it's so cute.

Haz,Zayn,Niall,Liam and Lou have been doing something and I have no clue what it is but the party is starting soon.I think they went to get cake or someshit.

"Desaree go make yourself look good." Liam startles me.

"Dude I could have had a heart attack and ok I'll change."I say as walk to my room.

I close the door behind me and lock it because I know how people just love to knock.Note the sarcasm.

I grab white shorts with fringe and a black v-neck.I slip on my go to black vans and put on my black leather jacket.I use my wand to do somewhat loose beach waves.After applying some makeup I go back downstairs and everyone is staring to turn off the lights and hide.

Why wouldn't they wait for me?

I get to the bottom step as Destinee walks through the door.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yells and turns on the lights and Destinee jumps 10 ft in the air.

Everyone burst out laughing and starts the music.

Believe Me-Drake ft lil Wayne comes on and people start drinking and dancing.

"Hey why didn't anyone come and get me?" I ask approaching our 'group' with consisted of the 9 boys and Destinee.

"Well this is your party to." Lou says in a 'duh' tone.

"Calm your sassiness tommo and why it this my party to its Destinees Birthday?"I say just as sassy.

"To sassy for me.But it's because your birthday was two weeks ago and we weren't here to celebrate it nor was your parents sooooo now we are celebrating it."Harry chimed in.