Chapter 23

Destinees P.O.V

Desaree just handed me a box.

I open it up to see pictures.. of me and Luke?

I look up at Desaree and Luke.

"W-what kind of bullshit is this I swear if this is a joke I'll never talk to you guys again."I say angrily.

Desaree and Luke have a look of pain in their eyes and they look at each other.

A sharp pain in my head makes me gasp.

"Dez are you ok?"Luke looks at me worriedly.

"Just fucking peachy."I snap.

I'm not meaning to be such a bitch but damn this hurts.

"Desaree the videos."Luke says and Desaree connects her old iPhone 4 up to her to her tv with apple airplay.

She shows me pictures of me and Luke and videos of us together laughing.Theres this one video of us cuddling asleep and Desaree pours ice cold water on us and we look like idiots.

The sharp pain in my head comes back.Its like pictures.I see a smashed up car and I'm being carried away.I look over to Luke?He's laying in the street bloody and bruised.They are preforming CPR on him.

He finally responds and I call out for like at the same time he calls out for me.

"LUKE!" I scream and he try's to get up to me while I try doing to the same.The paramedics slam me down back onto the stretcher and inject me with something that makes me really tried.They close the ambulance doors an speed off.

"I love you Luke." was the last thing then I blacked out.

"DESTINEE WAKE UP!" A voice yells at me.

I open my eyes to see a Luke hovering over we worry clear in his eyes.

"L-Luke my head."I say with a groan.

"It's ok what do you need?"Luke asks.

"Just bring me a meloxicam from my bag just one please." I say and he nods and walks away.

-

He brings me the small pill and a glass of water.

"We only have a few more pictures ok?"Desaree says.

She takes a deep breath then shows me the first picture.

It's the care.Smashed and ruined.Blood on the windshield and workers everywhere.The next picture is me in the hospital.Im hooked up to a life machine.

I gulp and nod for her to continue.

The next is a picture of Luke and he looks horrible.

"I remember."I whisper mostly to myself.

My parents hated Luke.I remember after the accident he was always sneaking around to see me I thought he was a freak.I caused him so much heartbreak.Thats why we clicked so easily.

"Luke!" I run into him arms and cry.

"I'm so sorry.Im sorry I didn't remember you.I-I pushed you away and- Luke cut me off.

"It's ok love."He says and I smash my lips into his.

-

-

-

-

-

Desaree's P.O.V

Everyone went home and I'm about to take a shower but there's a note on my bed.

-I'll be here soon haven't forgot about you x

Sincerely Daddy.

What is wrong with this man.He is not my 'Daddy'.

I'm not showing Harry this he will just be pissed.

I make sure my windows are locked and grab spandex and a sports bra.

I'll take a shower then go to the gym.

-

-

-

-

I get out of the shower throw on my spanx and sports bra and slip on my nike trainers.

I take my phone off the charger and grab my ear phones.

I have a text message.

'Coming home early make sure the cleaning lady has the house clean.We will be home in two days.' -Mother.

Ugggggggh just perfect.

'Yay.'

She doesn't text back.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I reach the gym and immediately go to the punching bag.I put my ear phones in and put my music on shuffle.The song 'chains by nick Jonas' comes on.I slip my gloves on and get warmed up.

I get lost with the music and the punching bag and eventually have to take a break.

"Fancy seeing you here." a voice says behind me.

A/N: I haven't went to school this week.OOPS?