Chapter 25

Finally updating sorrynotsorry

I listened to last to know by three days grace while writing half this chapter.Even though it's irrelevant but yeah it's a good song so anyways here ya go.

Destinees P.O.V

I pull up to my house grab my things out of my car and head to the door.I can't be made at Desaree and Luke it's just not fair.I can't be mad at any of my friends.Not Ash,Cal,or Mikey.

It's my parents that thought keeping them away would help.They only let me see Desaree some times.

I never felt content.But since Luke came I feel a lot better.

Complete.

Cliche right?But that's how I feel.

"Where have you been?"My mom snaps at me when I open the door.

"Out."

"With who?"She says in a clipped tone.

This should be fun.

"Yanno with Desaree,ash,calum,michael and Luke."

She freezes and shifts under her feet obviously uncomfortable.

"W-who's Luke?"She stutters.

"You know exactly who he is.How dare you you."I spit.

She regains her posture and snaps back.

"How dare I?No how dare you?He doesn't love you.He never will."She says and chuckles.

"You don't know shit.I love him and he loves me.Your a pathetic excuse for a human being to keep her daughter from the boy she has loves as long as she can remember.Me and Luke have been together for all these years and you couldn't accept that.I don't know why you don't like Luke and honestly I don't give a shit."I yell taking steps closer to her getting in her face.

"You can not talk to me like that I am your mother and you live under my roof I will not stand for this behavior you will NOT see any of your little friends anymore."

I laugh.I laugh loud in her face because...

"I'm 18."I say with a smirk.

"You are the worst daughter a mother could ever have.Leave never come back.You have lost all my respect all love."

Her words stung but I don't pay to much attention.

"Ok I'll get my things and leave and no I will not come crawling back to you I don't need you.I feel bad for dad because he has to hear your shit everyday and I don't blame him for working late.Oh and you talk about how good of a family this is and how much you love dad but if you did you wouldn't sneak around you whore."

She steps back letting me know I have won.

I go upstairs to my former room and pack my clothes.Ill have Luke or Desaree help me get the rest of my things in the morning.

I hope Desaree won't mind me coming over like this.But then again she doesn't give a shit if any of us stay over.So I'm pretty sure she will be fine with it.

I grab my duffle bags of clothes and my toiletries along with other things like my iPad and chargers.

I walk down stairs to see my mom no where in sight.I shrug it off and walk out the door.

A/N SHORT CHAPTER BUT IM AT MY SISTERS BASKETBALL GAME WHILE MAKING THIS SO ILL UPDATE LATER SORRY FOR ANY FUCK UPS I HAVNT EDITED IT.