Chapter 2

Hope you enjoy ?

I'm not good at this 😁

Edited 9/6/14

Desarees P.O.V

I make my way upstairs and begin to think.Who was that and how did he get my number!! On cue I hear chuckling outside my window,that I didn't even realize was slightly open. I quickly shut it and continue getting ready.

I take a quick shower thinking who could that guy be.But he sounded so familiar.I just can't quite put my finger on it.I hop out of the shower and decide on wearing a black dress. It reaches mid thigh and compliments my "curves" as Brooks says. I decided to curl my hair with my wand giving my long dark brown hair a wavy affect. I usually don't wear much makeup but I am going to a party so I'm going to do something a little more daring.I did a smokey eye for more of a dramatic effect and topped it off with eye liner and a thick coat of mascara.

I grab my black heels and walk out the house. My parents are at work like usual. I hop in my car and quickly arrive to my destination. The house is HUGE!I spot Brooke and my other friends out side and walk up to them.

"Hey took you long enough!" Anna slightly slurs.

She's not necessarily my friend so she's pretty irrelevant to me but I'll try to be nice and use my manners.

"Haha sorry I just found out about the party!!"I say.

I already want to go home.There is to many people here.But I feel alone.As always...

"It's ok and wow look at you."She says with a weird grin.

"Thanks you look amazing as well."I reply half heartedly.

Someone grabs my waist and turns me around seeing a familiar face but it's fuzzy.Like I remember it from somewhere.

"Hello love, nice to see you again."

Sorry for the short chapter :p