Chapter 24

I'm in a good mood.Surprise surprise.

Dude over 600 reads tbh I thought I would only have like 10 but yeah thanks.

My house creeps me out.Like really.

Desaree's P.O.V

"Fancy seeing you here."I turn around to see Zayn?

"Oh hey."I say half heartedly.

"So How are you?"He asks.

Go away.

"Fucking peachy you?"I say with a clipped tone.

He raises his arms in defense.

"Chill I see your pissed off I can tell by the way you were hitting the bag and Im good thanks for asking." He says and starts walking away but stops.

"Oh "daddy" said hi I was going to tell you the little message he gave me but your to busy being a bitch to give me a chance." I winced at his choice of words.

I get up and grab my stuff and run out of there.Ill find another fucking gym.But right now I need to get home.

"Desaree!" fuck

I ignore Zayn's calls for me.

"Oh hey des." I bump into Kaylee.Fuuuuuuuuck.

"What." I snap.

"Woah bitchey mood much." she snaps.

"Get the fuck out of my way."I growl.

She now only comes around for money and Zayn.Sad we used to be really close friends.

"Or what?"She says and steps up to me.

I swing and hit her in the jaw.

"You fucking bitch how dare you."She spits blood.

"Fuck you."I spit back.

"You going to regret doing that."

"Like I give a fuck!"I say and before I can walk off she runs her mouth again.

"You Dad was right you are a pathetic excuse for a human."

She says with a smirk.

Before she can say anything else I slam my fist into her face multiple times.

"DESAREE GET OFF OF HER."Zayn yells at me but it sounds muffle.

I don't know why but it's like I can't stop.Like something is telling me this is what I'm supposed to do or something.

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing..But I kinda like the feeling..

She groans and rolls over after Zayn detached me from her.

"Fuck you both."I snap and walk away in the direction of my car.

She caught me at a wrong time.

Kaylees P.O.V

I guess I'll take Daniels offer.

Zayns P.O.V

Damn that was hot.She beat the shit out of Kaylee.Yeah she's cute but she's kinda asked for it.So now I'm spending my night in the hospital.

I wonder what Perries doing..

(I know I have towers as a song before but just ignore that please and thank you Perrie isn't famous in my book :p sowwy.)

A groan of pain brings me out of my thoughts.

"Ugh that bitch I'll kill her."Kaylee spits.

"Calm down you'll live."I reply.

Kaylee mumbles something along the lines of karma is a bitch but I didn't give it a second thought.

-

-

-

As Desaree's driving home it really sinks in what she just did.She actually beat Kaylee.And the thing is if Zayn hadn't broke it up then Desaree wouldn't have stopped.Something is making her feel really proud about doing what she did.

-

-

When Daniel (Desaree's dad) was younger he would do 'street fights' for money.He would completely zone out while fighting.Its as if something else would be controlling him.He didn't think of it as a bad thing because he would win.

But later on someone convinced him to see a doctor for this because they thought something was seriously wrong with him.

They tested him and made one vital mistake.

They mixed up the results with another patient.Now the other patient is sitting in a Horrible mental asylum trying to "get better".

Daniel is completely fucked up in the head.

He beat his family to a pulp because "the voices" told him they were all these bad things.So he listened to them.

Now he runs a woman trafficking 'business'.He sells woman to disgusting men.And now that his daughter is now 18 he has came back for her.

He has been promoting her around for quite some time now even showed some men some pictures of her so the men will fight over her and pay more.Daniel wouldn't touch her daughter in that way because he thinks that she is utterly disgusting but then men like her.And the voices don't want her far from them.

Daniel spends most of his days at the ware house and that's where the girls are kept.So she won't be far.

Daniels thoughts-

Soon Desaree soon.

Authors note:Shits about to go down woot woot.

So pretty much Daniel is psychotic. like really psychotic and Desaree over time developed/inherited the traits from him I guess you could say.But yeah Desaree's mom didn't know about how psychotic him and his family actually is.

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter. I hate school it sucks school has been in for

About 3 weeks and Ive already missed 10 days ..