Chapter 29

The next day.

"Are you sure you want to move out?"

"Positive."

"But why honey."

"I'm 19 and I'm not going to live here forever and why would you want me to stay if your never here."I huff.

I honestly am not a family person.

But whenever I have a family I will ALWAYS be there.

"Don't get all huffy puffy with me young lady."Mum says in a stern voice.

"Ok?"I say because who the hell says huffy puffy.

"Ugh just go talk to your dad."

"Correction step dad."I snap.

He's not my real father.Even though I hate the bastard that made me he's still sadly my father.

"No honey that's your biological father."She says and I stare in disbelief what is wrong with this lady

I pull up my shirt and show her the big scar going cross my stomach from when Daniel threw a vase at me then stomped on the pieces that landed in my stomach.Trust me when I say that hurt like a bitch.

"So your saying the man in the living room did this?" I snap.

"Oh honey you probably just fell when you were a kid now stop that non sense."She never once looked at me in my eyes.

I grab her wrist that's full of burns from Daniel and force her to look at them.

"Oh honey you know exactly where it came from."I say and stomp away to my now almost empty old bedroom.

"Just a few more boxes."I mumble to my self.

The boys already moved the furniture and got the furniture from Destinees room at her parents house moved into our new flat.

We still have to shop for living room furniture and kitchen things.

Oh and food.

"I got everything out of my room and my old room at my parents house mode to the new flat.The boys haven't let me go inside yet they said something about a surprise."I turn around to see Destinee smirking.

"Well then help me I have 3-4 boxes left."

"Ok."

"We will take those ladies now check over and make sure you have everything."Luke and Harry come up from behind us and raked the four boxes.

"Ok thanks boys we will be down in a few."I smile even though I have a lot on my mind.

I am so excited to finally to be out of here.

"Ok I'm pretty sure I got everything but better safe than sorry I'll be right back."Destinee says and walks out of the room.

I look around the bathroom then my walk in closet.

Yep nothing else.

I walk out of the closet and scan over the room.

Oh my rug I should probably take it out to the trash.

I roll the rug up and move it the side.

A loud creak under my foot made me snap my head down.

A fake floor board?

I pry the piece off to see a box.I have to pry a few more pieces off to pull out the box.

I finally get this box out and curiosity gets the best of me as I rip off the lid.