Chapter 3

Enjoy ?

"Hello love, Nice to see you again."

With that I swung around and went into panic mode.

"Who the hell are you?" I say trying not to look as panicked as I am on the inside.

"Erm.. I'm Harry.. Harry styles we uhh used to be neighbors.." He said looking the slightest big hurt .. Maybe?

And that's when it hit me.. Harry styles my former best friend who I think I loved.

"H-h-Harry?" I said in complete shock.

I can't believe he's here.He left like literally just left without saying goodbye what the actual fuck.How does he even have the nerve to show up here like this.

"Yeah I'm back and I uhh em I missed you... A lot." I could see the blood rushing to his cheeks and I feel mine heating up.

"It's been so long Harry after... Well you know happened y-you left and never called.." I trailed off

Did he think about me as much as I thought about him?

"I know and I'm so sorry it's just I was trying my best to forget everything that had happened and I fled I got away as soon as I could not daring to look back. But believe me when I say I-I never forgot about you."

Hold it together desaree hold it together...

"I called and called but you never picked up.. I eventually convinced my self that you d-didn't care..." I bowed my head in shame

"NO I.. It wasn't you trust me I longed to here your voice but just I couldn't call you I'm so sorry."

"No Harry it's ok let's just talk about this later? Yeah..And enjoy the party?"

"Sounds good to me!" He smiled with his dimples popping out wow I missed this boy..

Erm yeah short chapter :p sorry my computer has a virus so I'm using my phone so it sucks.