Chapter 26

So yeah I made a new fanfic.

You should check it out :p.

I'll still update fading away but yaaaaaaa.

Destinees P.O.V

Desaree doesn't have a problem with me staying here she gave me the guest bedroom and told me feel free to decorate it however.

When we were younger we always said that we would live together in an apartment but this is cool to.

When I lived with my parents I wasn't aloud to hang up posters so the first thing I did when I got here was hang up a fucking green day poster.They didn't approve if my music choice either.They expected me to listen to classic jazz crap.

As if.

Desaree's parents will be home in the morning.

So the maids are back at work.Desaree let's them leave whenever her parents aren't here because the house is spotless.I swear ever since Desaree's mom remarried she acts like nothing ever happened.Like Desaree was on the brink of commuting suicide and se thought everything was fine.

Anyways..

Me and Desaree have talked and she said she's ready to move out so sometime next month we will get an apartment.

We both doing Uni online.

We both hate going to school and listen to little hoes and old rude professors.

So we came to a conclusion that this would suit us best.

"I like it in here looks nice."Desarees voice tears me from my thoughts.

"Thanks."I say with a straight face.

This room is a little bigger than my last.

"Nice posters."she says and flops down on my bed.

"Yeah I've had them for awhile just couldn't hang them up."

"HA I know and I was wondering if you and Luke want to go to the mall with me and Harry just to get your mind off of things."

"Why not."I shrug.

"Ok be ready in 30 minutes and call Luke!"She yells from the hallway after walking out of my 'room'.

I get up and scan through my closet.

Band shirt.Band shirt.Band shirt.Random shirt I have from 6th grade.Black shirt.Maroon Crop top along with some other different colored ones.

What the hell should I wear

-

-

-

Ten minutes later I'm wearing black skinny jeans black converse and a nirvana shirt.Nothing new honestly.

How do girls get so girly and dressed up for Sikorsky things like school or the mall.Like yeah I'll do my make up but I don't put a lot on.

I make my way to the bathroom and start my makeup.All I do is apply a thin layer of foundation for coverage and apply mascara.Oh and I fill in my eyebrows but nothing crazy.

I brush my already straightened dark brow hair with a hint of red and grab my phone.

L-Luke D-Destinee (pretty simple)

L-Hey babe

D-Heh do you want to go to the mall with me Desaree and Harry?PLEASE!

L-No

D-Ok we will be there in ten minutes you better be ready unless you want to leave the house with only your ninja turtles underware

L-OK!GOSH!Ill be ready love you!

D-I know you do now byeeeeeee.

L-DESTINEE

D-LUKE

L-Your so cute

D-I'm flawless bitch

L-Not really

D-RUDE

L-KIDDING I LOVE YOU

D-You little shit I love you to now get ready bye

L-bye babe

After the phone call ended I can't help but smile like an idiot.I love that boy so much and I have no clue why my parents don't like him.He hasn't done anything wrong.They don't even know him.

"Destinee get your lazy ass up and let's go!"Desaree yells.

"Coming hoe!"I yell

"RUDE!"Desaree screams and I laugh like a really ugly laugh.

I reach the bottom of the stairs and of course she says

"Ew stop laughing."Which only makes us laugh louder and uglier.

"OFF TO THE MALL WE GO!" I yell

"Are we taking separate cars?"I ask.

"Well Harry should be here any second and you have to pick up Luke so yeah Harry said he wanted to drive me so get your future hubby."She says and wiggles her eyebrows.

Something is kinda off about her last night she was just different and not her.And she seems distant today even though she's trying to cover it up.I shake or the wearily feeling and tell Desaree I'll meet her there and set off to luke.

Desaree's P.O.V

I miss Harry.Truth is he's not coming.I just did that so Destinee would go out with Luke.She hasn't talked about the whole memory loss thing and I know she doesn't want to but she will have to eventually and I'll be there.Im always here for people and I know I have my group of friends but I just feel alone.

A feeling I'm all to familiar with.Its a horrible feeling.When people say they are alone they mean physically not mentally or emotionally.

I'm so scared. scared that my 'dad' will get me.I feel like I'm being watched.Its creepy.Or I may just be scaring myself.I honestly don't know anymore.And I snapped on Kaylee.Like I felt weird..

Anyways Harry is with his mum and Gemma.Whilst I'm at home alone. HA there it is again alone.

I guess I could watch movies or something.

Harry's P.O.V

I'm not with my family.

I feel horrible for lying to her.I haven't really talked to her since the little party.

I don't know why honestly.Im just pissed off.Pissed off because of her father.Pissed off because my father payed my mom a visit after all these years.Its like the second I stepped back in Holmes chapel all this shit starts happening again.

Zayn told me about the fight between Desaree and kaylee.By what I here it wasn't much of a fight because Desaree beat kaylee to a pulp.Where did she even learn to fight?And why wouldn't she stop?Why would she snap?

All these questions swarm my head only makes me want another drink.

A/N ILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON I PROMISE.

LAST NIGHT WAS AMAZING AND I JUST WANT TO THANK DESTINEE FOR TAKING ME LIKE OMG.

I'm sorry to the people that think I'm bragging but honestly I'm just really happy.

I made a new book "Make me forget" It's h.s ff.

Please check it out.

I'll probably update it tonight or tmr.

AND OMG FIREPROOF IS LIFE!!!!

I CANT WAIT UNTILL SEPT 29!!