Chapter 34

Irresistible-One direction

Is like my life and I listened to it while writing this chapter.

UN-EDITED.

Recap:

"Desaree Maree Turner will you marry me?"

Current:

Oh my god this isn't happening.

I pinch myself and Harry looks at me like I'm crazy.

This isn't a dream holy shit.

I need to answer him.

Why won't my lips move??

I finally force my self to say..

"Yes!"I blurt.

Harry's smile only widens and he wraps his strong arms around my tiny waist and hold on for dear life.

Everyone is cheering behind us but all I'm focused on is this beautiful man in front of me that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with.

He leans in and I do the same our lips mold together perfectly and in sync.The sparks I feel from the littlest touch that comes from

Harry will never fade away.

I truly love him and I won't ever let him go.

Sounds all cliche for me to say but he has changed my life.We have been through to much together to not be together.

A tear rolls down my fave and we pull apart.

"What's wrong?"Harry looks at me confused and worried.

"Nothing I'm just thinking about everyone thing we've been through together and how much I love you and I will always be with you."I say and let out a little chuckle.

"I love you Harry ok you have no clue."

"Well I am irresistible."He says with a smirk.

"Shut up."I groan and nuzzle my face into his neck leaving small pecks.

"Um Desaree me and Luke have to tell you something."Destinee says in a nervous tone behind me.

I spin around with a smile on my face.

"What's up?"

"Well-um you see Uh-"

"Destinee spill."

"I'm pregnant!"She blurts.

"Oh my god."I whisper.

"Oh my god."I say again looking up at her.

"OH MY GOD YOURE PREGNANT!"I yell and wrap my arms around her.

Luke just stands there awkwardly.

"Luke you act like you don't know me.Now hug please." I say and hold out my arms.

He spins me in a circle and whispers in my ear 'I'm going to be a daddy."

A/N

YAYAYAYAYYA FOR A BABY.

YAYAYAYYAAY FOR MARRIAGE.

JUST YAY.

lol in this book I never paid attention to Desaree an Harry moments so that's a big reason I hate this book but I'm editing so it should've getting better.

REALLY SHORT CHAPTER THOUGH.