Chapter 27

Listened to 21 guns by greenday will making this chapter bc it's perf.

And 1.15k like WOWOWOWOW

Anyways..

Desaree's P.O.V

BOOM BOOM BOOM

I groan and look over at the time on my phone.

3:46?

What the hell?Who is at my door this time of night?

The knocking on the door gets faster.

"I'm coming hold on!"I yell as I make my way downstairs.

I turn on the porch light and open my door.

"Hello love."He slurs.

"What the hell Harry?"I snap.

"Oh don't be mad baby I was just having fun."

Fun?The thought brings tears to my eyes.But I'm not going to cry.Im so sick and tired of this shit.But I thought he went to see his family.

I guess not..

"Oh."I say and look at the ground.

Harry walks into my house and I just sigh and close/lock my front door.He needs to leave Destinee is asleep with Luke and my parents will be here in the matter of hours and the cleaning ladies just cleaned!

"Harry why are you here?"I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Because I didn't feel like staying with the boys tonight damn."He raises his hands in defense.

"Ok it's just Luke and Destinee are asleep upstairs and my parent will be here in the morning so just be gone by then."I squeak and start to walk away.

"Oh Desaree here."I turn around and he throws a crumbled piece of paper to me.

I open it up and gasp.

It's the letter my dad left on my bed.

"I-uhh-it's uhm-" I stutter but Harry cuts me off.

"I'm so done with your bullshit like honestly why the fuck am I still around your nothing but a hoe and your not going to be around much longer you pathetic bitch."Harry yells while taking steps closer to me while I back up until I'm cornered into the wall.

"It's not my fault."I whisper.

"Speak the fuck up."Harry says harshly while grabbing my chin to make me face him.

"I SAID ITS NIT MY FAULT!"I scream in his face.

"Don't you dare yell at me."He spits and I can smell the fresh liquor on his breath.

Desaree he's just drunk he doesn't mean anything he's saying right now my sub conscious reminds me.

"I'm sorry but why do you think it's my fault?Your acting like I asked for this.Thats like me saying it's your fault your dad did the things he did to you when it's not your fault and you have the know that Harry."I try to remain calm.

He looks like he's having an internal battle with himself.

"Did-Did you mean all those things about me?"I ask with tears in my eyes while looking up at him.

"No fuck stop looking at me like that."He groans.

"S-sorry."I apologiz" quickly.

"No babe I mean if you keep looking at me like that I'll have to take you right here right now."He whispers into my ear causing goosebumps to rise to the surface.

"I love the way your body reacts to my voice,touch,words." He backs up and smirks.

I'm at lost at words right now.That was such a dramatic mood change.Like really.

"Let's just go to bed."O squeak and grab his bugs hands.

His laugh is deep and raspy and my face turns a bright red

I know for sure.

We reach my room and he undresses before laying down beside me.

"I love you and I'm sorry it's just so much shit is going on."He whispers with his eyes closed will snuggling into the crook of my neck.

"It's ok I love you Harry just please stop drinking."I plead.

"Okay I promise.""He whispers and we both fall into a deep slumber.

Ugh I'm not sure if I like this book anymore.

Check out my new book

"MAKE ME FORGET." it's a hs ff