Chapter 7

Sooooooooo a special nugget came up with an idea for this chapter so I'm starting it 😎😏✌️ ENOJY

-After the car ride-

Harry's pov

If any of these guys hit on her they're dead.

" C'mon you're slooooow!" desaree said whe hopping out of the car.

When we walked in the strong smell of coffee hit me. But it wasn't anything bad because it's a peaceful type smell. I dunno what I'm talking about.

Doing a quick sweep over the place I noticed 4 lads walk in from another entrance.And I guess these are her friends because now I'm being dragged over there.

"So you guys this is Harry Styles, Harry this is Luke Hemmings,Michael Clifford, Calum Hood,and last but certainly not least Ashton Irwin." she says while pointing them out aw she's so cute when she's excited.

"Hey how's it going?" I say but I think that just made things awkwardish I don't know way to go Harry.

"Ehh fine." they all kinda say at the same time.

Ding

I turn around to see who just came in and thank the lords it's my lads.

"Lads over here!" I say/yell while walking over to them

"Desaree and the other guys are over there."

"Cool can't wait to meet her." zayn says

"Ok well come on!" I say as we walk over to the group.

"Hey Harry remember Destinee?"

Destinee hmm sounds familiar..

BINGO Desaree, Destinee and I are the three musketeers.

"Of course I remember 1/3 of the musketeers." I say and she giggles.I should have recorded it.But that's creepy.Right?

"Ok well I'm going to surprise her by just telling her to come here since yanno she doesn't know your here."

We were best friends.All three of us but we are desaree nothing can come between us.

"Sounds good love." I say and she starts typing away.

"And um desaree look up for a second."

She looks up and gasps.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry hi I'm desaree."

They all chuckle.

"It's ok love I'm Zayn Malik." Zayn says and kisses her hand making her blush.Not cool mate.

"IM LOUIS TOMMO!" Louis had to fucking yell in my ear.

"Thanks mate with you and Desaree I might just invest in some ear plugs." I say because it's kinda cute when desaree does it but when boo bear- I uhh mean Louis does it then it's just to much.

"I heard that but I still love you." desaree says and Louis is about to get jealous in 3-2-1...

"Yeah my hazza still loves me." oh no he didn't.Louis mate she's going to kill you.

"You mean MY hazza." Uh oh.

"Ok you guys stop to much sass in one day." I spoke up

They both mumbled fine and some words that shouldn't be repeated.

"Anyways I'm Niall Horan and I love food." of course

" And i'm Liam Payne and I'm a bad ass." Everyone starts laughing until year came out and Liam just pouts.

" Nice to meet you guys." she says and gives each of them and hug and zayn hugs her a little longer than he should.

Someone clears their throat and they let go and desaree blushes and sits in between me and Luke.

"Ok so now meet my friends." Desaree says.

"Hi I'm Luke Hemmings and uhh I like penguins."

"Hey I'm Calum Hood and I like guitars."

"I'm Michael Clifford and I like hair dye." everyone chuckles

"And I'm Ashton Irwin and I like bands."

" Cool nice to meet you guys." Liam says and everyone shakes hands. Except Louis he gives hugs to everyone.

" Destinee should be here any second."

Desarees P.O.V

I think destinee going to like Luke.She just moved back into down 3 days ago. And Luke and the guys just moved into town a month ago so we all kinda just hit it off since we are all laid back. Luke is going to defiantly like Destinee. Let's start planning the wedding

RING RING *Phone call with Destinee*

"Ok I'm here where are you sitting?" Destinee says

"In the back to the left near the window gotta go bye." I saw really quick while hanging up the phone.

"Guys Destinee is here."

"Hey des- who are all of you." She chuckles in embarrassment.When Luke looks up and sees her seriously I think he was undressing her with his eyes. And when Destinee sees it was like she was doing the same damn thing. tsk tsk tsk.

Destinees P.O.V

Omfg I'm going to kill desaree she didn't tell me my future husband would be here.

Luke's P.O.V

OMG she is perfect .

Desarees P.O.V

"Hi." Harry says

"Woah woah woah wait HAZZA?"

"That's me." he says and gets up to hug her.

"I missed you so much." She says and I hear her voice crack.

"Nononono don't cry I'm here now and I missed my girls a lot."

Beep beep

1 new text message

From mom:

Hey hunny we are in the Bahamas right now for another 3 weeks. If you need anything use your card we put $3,500 on it plus whatever money was on it already much love bye

To mom: k.

10 minutes later.

After all the sappy stuff and introductions I have a genius plan.

"Hey guys?"

"Yeah?" they say at the same time.

"Let's have a sleepover at my house."

A/N I was being rushed so it's shorter but ily

Peace ✌️