Chapter 20

380+ reads duuuuuuude.

Desaree's P.O.V

I'm finally at the meadow.It's so peaceful I just free relaxed.Free.

I have a day alone.

Finally.

I sigh and lay back and stare at the sky full of clouds.

I hear movement behind me and ignore it thinking it's a bunny or some shit and continue staring at the sky.

"Desaree?"I hear a familiar voice behind me.

Shit.fuck.shit.fuuuuck.

I slowly turn around to see those imperfectly perfect green eyes..

I knew it was him by the voice I'm just in shock.Why is He here?

"Earth to Desaree."Harry says

Waving a hand in my face and I snap out of the little trance I was in.

"What."I snap.

"Sorry you just spaced out."

"Don't care now why are you here?" I say getting even more annoyed.

"Why are you here."

"Because I fucking can and I was here first."I spat.

"Sorry."He mumbles and an emotion flashed in his eyes but I left as soon as it came.

"I'll leave."I say while getting up and collecting my things.

"N-no stay it's fine we can hang out."He stutters wow ok who the fuck is this?

"Why because you want to make sure I don't kill myself from missing you so much?" I say and roll my eyes.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"He spits setting his stuff back and walking closer to me.

"Your words not mine."I spit.

"I didn't say that don't make shit up."He shouts.

Fuck this.

"YES THE FUCK YOU DID LAST NIGHT!HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DENY THAT?"I say and my blood boils.How can he forget something not even 24 hours ago!?

"W-what?"He says looking genuinely confused.

Does he really not remember?

I explain everything that happened last night and even the text messages and he looks..hurt?

I'm hurt not him why would he be hurt?

He grabs his phone and I assume to read the text messages and I see a tear roll down his face.

He drops his phone and engulfs me in a tight embrace.

I hesitant rather or not to wrap my arms around him.Trust me I want to but what if this is a joke?What if he's going to hurt me a again?What if he laughs in my face? I give in and wrap my arms around Harry and he nuzzles his face into my neck.

"Desaree I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you it just I was drinking and I had ec- stuff I wasn't thinking straight please please forgive me I love you so much you know that right?I gave up everything for you I loved away I lost all connections with you to save you.To keep you safe."He says and hugs me tighter

"You- Do you really hate me?" he asks while pulling away and looking me in the eyes.

"I- well no.." I trail off and look at the ground.

"You hurt me.You said you would never hurt me you said things that really hurt me at that."I say while looking up into his green orbs.

"This all started when you joked around and I know it was a joke but I got pissed off just thinking about any mans hands on you rather it be a random guy on the street to your dad or even my best mate.I hate the childhood we had I hope you know we didn't do anything to deserve it.Im sorry for all the shit I said.Im sorry for taking your innocence and them acting the way I have been.But you have to see where I'm coming from.And trust me I will never forgive myself for the things I said."He says and my eyes water while a single tear rolls down my face.

"Hey hey hey don't cry I'm sorry-"

I cut him off before he can finish.

"I'm sorry that I didn't see it from your point of view I-I just thought you hated me or something because you have up everything for me.I just just I fucking love you ok and I will never stop." I say and let out a small laugh and smash my lips into his.

"Kiss me back idiot."I say and our lips move in sync.

It feels like years ago the last time since I kissed MY Harry.I don't know what we are but I don't care nothing and I mean nothing can ruin this moment.

We pull apart smiling and panting and he starts talking through his swollen cherry red lips.

"I will love you unconditionally.I swear it." He says while holding my face in his large hands and smashes him lips into mine and my hands find their way into his curly locks and I grip them causing a throaty moan and I smirk against his lips.

THE END.

JUST FUCKING KIDDING.

A/N: kinda short but I had to post something.

I say that about every chapter wtf man.

So yeeeeeeeah I'm back at school fml.So less update but I'll try to atleast update once a week.