3.AN INSIGHT 💗...

When shivaay reached home that day it was about 12 at night, his mom was waiting for him as usual. Earlier annika used to wait for him even after she conceived. But then when days passed she became too tired and the medicines she took didn't help her either, so she fell asleep to early.

"Finally you came home shivaay, ill set the dinner, go and clean up yourself quickly"

"Mom you set the dinner and go to bed. Ill wash the dishes"

"Naah ill wait back shivaay, tu jha jaldisae mu dhokae aaja" (excuse my hindi I'm really weak at it readers)

"Mom I said na its final. Go to bed quickly" shivaay ordered and Pinky was forced to obey "who can say no to the great shivaay" Pinky retorted back and went towards her bedroom after wishing him a "Good night".

His mom was the best and he knew it. The way she supported them really meant a lot to him. His mom who was always obsessed with oberoi emperor's wealth made a decision to come with them on that fateful day, and it was the day when he believed she had completely changed. After how she separated him and annika he was never able to forgive her despite her always seeking forgiveness, that was because he thought she didn't really love him or anyone than the oberoi wealth but the day she left the mansion for him and only him when she didn't really have to, he knew that his mom was really repenting and that was the day when he started loving his mom whole heartedly. Although on annika's constant insistence he had said he forgave her,he never really forgave her. But that fateful day although he lost some of his precious relations he also came to know who really loved him. That was the day when shivaay started loving his parents wholeheartedly, respecting them and looking at them with an altogether different point of view, which he had never done for the past 34 years of his lifetime and he definitely felt guilty for it.

It didn't matter if his brothers didn't love him or support him, he really loved them and none could take it away from him.

______________________________________________

Shivaay came to his bedroom and saw his wife sleeping with her mouth open, wearing one of her cute pyjamas and a sweater. Shivaay smiled, got onto the bed and settled himself beside annika. He then closed her mouth and adored his sleeping beauty without blinking his eyes. Then he slowly opened the buttons of her sweater and then undid a few buttons of her loose blouse which she was wearing with her pyjamas due to her big belly slowly without disturbing her, revealing her belly. That was the place where their little bundle of joy lived and it was shivaay's habit to talk to their child before going to bed.

Shivaay recalled the Times when his wife had complained about her big tummy and literally cried over her ever increasing weight. He didn't know how to manage her at that time. Only when time passed did he realise that it was an effect due to her pregnancy hormones. 

Shivaay bent closer to annika's belly which she often called a potato sack funnily and kissed it innumerable times and then said a soft good night. Not that it might disturb annika, because he knew that she was a lady kumbhakar and with the medicines effect she wouldn't definitely get up but because he didn't want to disturb their child whom he always thought had his qualities. If annika heard this she would have definitely smacked him and made him sleep on the couch for a week. He chuckled at the thought. 

He then closed her buttons and covered her with the blanket carefully making sure he did not hurt or disturb her. Then he kissed her forehead and made her head lie on his chest and then snuggled closer to her, played with her long curls until sleep took over him. It was his habit to sleep like that because without annika in his embrace by his side he could never even think of sleeping, let alone sleeping he could not even breath without her. If annika was his strength she also was his pride, obsession, medicine and weakness. Without her he was nothing and he very well knew it. With these thoughts he held his entire world his wife and his unborn child very close to himself and went into a deep peaceful slumber. If his brothers were his world his annika was his life, so how could a person live without his life in this world.

______________________________________________

NEXT MORNING. LOCATION-OBEROI MANSION.

"Soumyaaaa, somuuuu give me my shirt quickly" it was rudra shouting for somu from the washroom

"Agaya hu duffer chillau math (ive come duffer don't shout) she said handing over the shirt to rudra.

Rudra came out dressed and said somu"what if I shout, whose gonna be disturbed there's no one whose gonna listen to me here anyway other than you"

Since the day shivika and his choti maa and choti papa had left the oberoi mansion it was nothing other than a living hell. He wanted to run away from here but didn't have the guts due to his love for his Dadi. His bestie somu was his only support who had returned from Australia only to help him and support him.

 (((((NOTE-I've not included bhavya in the story and imagine that rumya were never married,imagine they were college friends and somu went to Australia for higher education. Hope the ruvya lovers would forgive me)))))

His father tej had turned his focus towards  gambling, horse racing and other illegal activities with his now better half SVETLANA. His brother Om had turned to drugs and he didn't know when he came home or went away. His chulbul bhabhi now THE GAURI had turned herself into one of those high elite class stylish ladies and cared less about Om or the other family members. His dadi had isolated herself away from the world and was leading a spiritual life with a great deal of poojas and pilgrimages. His mom had learnt her lesson for trusting tej and joining hands with him to oust shivika from the mansion. She was the only one supporting him in the business merely as a business partner and not as his mother. He had only a formal relationship with her and didn't never really forgive her or his dad and he was very sure he could never do it. He was here toiling hard only for his dadi and his dadaji's business' sake and for no one else. He was trying hard to find his bhaiyya and bhabhi, but at times he really never wanted them to return to this misery he was enduring. He was very sure that they were very happy wherever they were. Because it was nature's rule that the evil ones had to suffer not the good ones.

______________________________________________

Thank you for all the views,comments and votes. It meant a very lot to me, more than you guys can understand. And also a special shout out to all my silent readers. 

This chap too extended up to 1000 words. Another chap would be up very soon May be by evening, it's almost ready. Rikara and rumya would come in the following chapters definitely as the story progresses.

Pic cr- to the original uploader

                        _____yours phoenixwriter99(Tabitha).