21.SAUMYA👩...

Day- the same day soumya met omkara at his gallery.

"Where did you go somu" rudra asked soumya who came panting into rudra's cabin with shopping bags.

Somu came, sat on the chair and without responding to rudra, gulped down the entire jar of water.

"I asked where did you go? Did you go to the gym by any chance? May be you lost your way and went there by mistake?" rudra asked with his lips curved.

"I didn't go to that place where cry babies like you go, I went shopping"

"What you went on shopping that's impossible, May be you went on food shopping that's very well possible"

"Shut up duffer I went to buy gifts for everyone"

"Here is your one" she handed him over the wrapped box which actually Om bhaiyya had given her. Then she got up picked her bags and started leaving after saying "I gotta go rudra"

"But where yaar?" Rudra shouted confused seeing a soumya rushing out.

"Going to give gifts to dadi and prinku. Bye" she shouted back and rushed out. Rudra smiled cheekily looking at her.

He opened the gift box to see a watch there, he smiled and wore it on his wrist after removing the watch that was previously on his wrist.

______________________________________________

Rudra went back in to the past. He had just sent her a voice message to come back to India as he wanted her. And alas soumya had returned to india in the next flight without questioning him for a second time. It was with much difficulty that soumya had gone to Australia to pursue her higher education after coaxing her mother for a year. And here she was in India just because of a single voice call of his.

Rudra had always loved and adored soumya as his best friend and crime partner. But he never knew that her being by his side would solve half of his problems. She never did anything but the fact that her vibe was around him and she was around him had done the work. He had been able to overcome the devils and his fears and rise back again.

At the time when neither he had his parents or brothers it was somu who had stood by his side, encouraged and motivated him and had asked him to carry forward the business so that his shivaay bhaiyya wouldn't be disappointed when he returns back again. Somu gave him the emotional and mental support he had longed for.

He fell in love with her with time and it had been a very natural process, they never had a formal proposal. He knew he loved her and she knew she loved him. Their love was beautiful, life became perfect. They never had to compromise for each other, but accepted each other as they were, the whole world and the business sites new about their relationship. There was nothing they had to hide about it. Theirs had been a very sweet everyday,normal love story and not one of those as seen in fairy tales. 

Both of them were happy to be together in love and they were living the same way. They were each other's strength. It did not matter if they met everyday or not, spoke daily or not, they knew they were there for each other and only that had mattered to them.

They wanted to get married but not now, Rudra wanted to achieve more success in his business field and soumya wanted to complete her education fully and work. So they both were simply working on their aspirations together being each other's support systems. Rudra didn't anymore feel bad that he once called soumya fat because she was only his now and that was what mattered to him.Soumya had completely changed his perception of outer beauty and he was very proud of his girl friend aka better half.He had pledged that he'd always be there for soumya.

______________________________________________

But as far as for somu, she always had loved rudra as her friend. When he had called her fat initially, it actually never mattered to her she thought it was his immaturity and she had been right. When time passed when they got together as friends and spent time, she had understood that he was a pampered kid not knowing the harsh realities of the world. They had become best friends with time. Then she had to leave to Australia for her higher studies which had been her dream since childhood.

But that day when she received rudra's voice mail she had understood that he was broken, so she had rushed back to India leaving everything behind. Why she did it she didn't understand until one fine day when she realised that they both were in love.

Their love story had been a very natural love story without any insecurities or love triangles as in daily soaps. They both had been mature, knew they both loved each other and had known how to handle a relationship.

So here they were now together, holding each other and being each other's guides. And that's what love is all about isnt it?

______________________________________________

Vote, COMMENT and support like always.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE MY SWEETHEARTS🙏.

                   yours loving phoenixwriter99(Tabitha).