50.NOOO💔...

Today the oberoi family had come to their ancestral temple. Dadi had planned is yesterday morning and hence the family had agreed to come here. Dadi had wanted to thank god for bringing her family together and for banishing the evil monster Tej from her family. Dadi atleast thought that Tej was gone forever and would never ever return again. But that wasn't the poor soul's fault either.

Shivaay had given a leave for all the security guards and servants in the mansion on dadi's order. Khanna had refused to leave his Shivaay sir alone but then Shivaay had forced him to take a leave and enjoy with his family. Granting a leave to khanna had been a task itself for Shivaay. His brothers and Annika had teased him on it all along the way to the temple and now Annika was teasing him on the way back.

It was almost night and the rest of the family had insisted that Shivaay leave early with Annika for Aadhu, while they'd return after attending the night pooja. So now Shivaay was driving back home in the middle of the night with Aadhu all asleep and Annika making fun of Shivaay further,

"Shivaay you know what I've made a couple name for you and khanna." 

"Shut up Annika and what's a couple name. You've your own names" shivaay asked irritated, steering the steering wheel.

"Like the one you and your Tia baby had, like Shitia" Annika replied mimicking Tia 

"At least Tia was better she didn't trouble me like you've been doing together with omru" shivaay said mocking Annika.

"Oh Do you want your Tia baby back Shiv? By the way it'd be a good decision so that I'd not need to bear up with you" Annika said irritating him further

"Yeah, im better off without your chattering Anni. You've been eating up my whole head from the time we left for the the mandir" shivaay said holding his forehead with his one hand.

"Achcha ok, leave it aside. Listen to the ship name I've for you and khanna. It is Shivanna. The hottest couple in town SHIVANNA. Doesn't it sound too cool Shivaay" Annika asked laughing hard.

"It sounds absolutely terrible Anni. You better learn to crack good jokes pretty soon" Shivaay retorted back.

"You are just too jealous, what if you don't like my omru would love it. I'd say it to them as soon as they reach home" Annika mocked shivaay laughing.

"Ok stop it Anni, you are not doing any of it alright" Shivaay said frustrated about shipping him with khanna.

"Lets see" Annika replied laughing.

"Ok I'm gonna sleep. Wake me up when we reach the mansion shiv" Annika said and dozed off.

"Thats the best decision she has taken in a while. Her mouth would at least remain shut. Mad woman." Shivaay muttered under his breath smiling widely and drove off towards the mansion.

______________________________________________

Shivaay applied the brakes of his vehicle and halted the car in the car park. It appeared unusually dark today. He turned on the head lights of the car coz he knew his wife was scared of the dark.

"Anni, Anni wake up" Shivaay called her in slow whispers after taking Aadhu in his hands from Annika's lap.

"Anni wake up, let's get inside and sleep" shivaay patted Annika's shoulder slightly and Annika woke up with a bang shouting "thief! thief! Catch him" 

"Anni relax its me" Shivaay said trying to calm her down. It had been his wife's usual habit to shout this way when someone woke her up suddenly from her deep slumber.