43.INQUIRING🔷...

"Where is gauri right now Malini ji?"

"I really don't know Annika Madam"

"I'm asking you for the last time, where is she right now?"

 It was Annika speaking over the phone with Miss Malini inquiring about gauri's whereabouts. Annika had obtained her phone number from Rudy. Malini had vehemently rejected knowing about gauri's whereabouts many times. Annika found it really irritating. She knew that Miss Malini knew where gauri was. She was try to milk some information from her very hard.

On the other hand Miss Malini couldn't reveal anything even if she wanted to. Gauri Madam had asked her not to reveal anything about her whereabouts to anyone. Gauri had threatened to fire her from the job and sue her if needed, if she somehow revealed anything to anyone specially members in the oberoi mansion. Malini had to comply to her boss's order at the Ned if the day. After all that was her job. She knew nothing about her boss gauri other than that she was a strict, bossy lady, with an unbeatable attitude. She Malini was at times scared of Gauri Madam. Today was such a day where she was scared of gauri madam, especially of the sue. But Annika madam was not leaving her either from the other hand, she didn't know what to do now.

"Madam I really don't know where she is" malini replied for the umpteenth time.

"I know you are the only one who know it malini ji, don't make me turn to other ways to extract the information which you wouldn't like" annika tried threatening her, now that she had tried all ways from literally begging to commanding.

"Maam that... "

"You might know shivaay singh oberoi right. I'd make sure he sues you if you don't tell me where gauri is right now" annika fake threatened her, she didn't absolutely like reverting to this way, but she had to, to only find gauri who hadn't returned to the mansion even today.

"Madam even gauri madam has threatened me of the same. Either way I'm anyway gonna be sued, it's better I remain loyal to her and get sued by you"

"Miss Malini please understand I'm in a very flippy and complicated situation. You gotta help me. I'd make sure that you'd never loose your job. You can trust me, none will use you not even gauri. Please." annika resorted to begging again.

Miss Malini had had enough, she thought it was better to reveal it to this lady Annika, for human sake. She had been begging her literally over the phone for the past three hours, and miss Malini had felt bad about it. Now that she was sure that her job was not at risk. She decided to reveal it,

"Madam, gauri maam is staying at HOTEL ROYALS, room number 43"

"Thank you, thank you, thank you maliniji you don't know what you've done just now. Thank you for helping. And haan I'd make sure nothing happens to your job. You can always trust me and come to me whenever needed" annika literally shouted over the phone in excitement.

"I understand ma'am. Have a good day" saying so miss malini cut off the phone smiling.

______________________________________________

Gauri had been staying at HOTEL royals since yesterday night. She hadn't stepped out of the room and had asked her personal assistant miss malini to bring her some change over clothes and was waiting for it. She had made a decision, she'd not return to the mansion and would keep running away from Annika bhoujai and shivaay bhaiyya until she could. In fact as a measure she had booked a flight ticket to Bangalore tonight. She just had to hide today DAY in Mumbai and at NIGHT she'd be gone from Mumbai forever. She didn't want to be a hurdle to Om and ishana or their relationship, or om's relationship with the other family members.