40.MEETING🔯...

(Are you people mad, this story was ranked #131 out of 155k stories in fanfiction and #1 in bonds today early morning, this love is just insane and crazy. Thanx a lot and I'm very much humbled).🙏

_______________________________________

"Aadhu my laddoo, my Aadhu is so good" saying so Annika was wiping her daughter with a towel, trying out ways to distract her hyperactive daughter.

Aadhu kept on chooing and moving her hands and legs in the air. It was too hard to manage her at times like this when she was extra active.

"Aadhu mumma said stay straight" Annika said applying lotion to Aadhu, but Aadhu started rolling on the bed on her stomach in response giggling.

"Aadhu please stay without moving" she said rolling Aadhu back again and started tickling her and Aadhu started giggling to it. Aadhu then remained still and Annika applied lotion to her daughter. She then tied her nappy and went towards the closet to take a dress for her daughter not before placing pillows around her, knowing that she might roll over, now that she could crawl. Aadhu remained playing throwing her arms up in the air looking with her bead like eyes towards her mumma. 

Annika took a small dress for Aadhu and closed the closet, she became shocked all of a sudden to see someone pounce on her and hug her tight whispering something inaudible. But she could feel hot tears of the person rolling down,

"Om" she called out lovingly stroking his back. Yes that someone was Annika's brother in law omkara.

Yes Om had received the voice mail of shivaay only this morning, he had fallen into a deep sleep yesterday night in his gallery and hadn't paid attention to his ringing phone. But when he had woke up today he had seen many missed calls from  the same number and a voice message from the same phone. He had clicked to see what it was and the voice he had heard made his heart beat fast and tears to trickle down his eyes. He had rushed home in a iffy and had seen his shivaay's and bhabhi's room wide open like it was before, that had given his raging heart the needed solace. He entered the room in a jiffu and had seen his Annika bhabhi. A single glance of her had been enough for him. He didn't know what to do, so he had simply jumped on her.

"Bhabhi" he replied almost whispering sniffing his nose. 

"Where were you this long?" Annika asked him stroking his back with tears rolling down her face seeing her brother in law's state.

"Where were you all this long bhabhi?" He questioned back a little louder this time. He then hugged his bhabhi more tightly afterwards and cried, cried till he was content. 

Annika too couldn't control herself she too started crying. She had wanted to question him about all the things he had done while they were away, she had wanted to scold him, she had wanted to slap him hard, she had planned it back then in kashmir but the moment she saw his face she couldn't muster the courage to do anything, she felt a unknown love awakening within her see her brother in law. He looked broken and guilt stricken and she didn't want to worsen the situation for him, she didn't want to question him now.  She had melted on his sight.  

She stroked his back whispering "Everything is ok now Om", and Om too broke whispered "everything is ok now bhabhi" and broke off from the hug. He wiped off his tears and smiled at her awkwardly. Annika too smiled back stroking his cheeks, if Rudra was shiv's child Om was his child too and that made Om annika's eldest child. She had every right to correct her children if they had done something wrong.

"What's going on in your life Om, and what's going on between you and gauri" she asked with a firm tone looking strictly at him. Om unable to meet her gaze looked down.