56.EXPLODE 🌋...

Money was being transferred in huge amounts to a bank account from the oberoi industries, which was a joined account of a certain Mr and Mrs Sexana. Further investigation proved that this was in fact another of Mr Tej Singh Oberoi's bank account together with Svetlana. Many shares of the oberoi business had been sold to the other rival companies by Mr Tej Singh Oberoi, as the shareholder of 50% of the business empire. 

These shares were actually previously owned by Shakti and then Shakti had transferred it to his son Shivaay. Svetlana had blackmailed Shivaay for these shares using the "kalyani Mills burning video" and he had readily transferred them to her. And now these shares were owned by Tej. About four years ago when Shivaay and Annika had just been married for the second time,Shakti had transferred his 50% to Shivaay. Tej hadn't wanted to be framed as a "greedy father" in front the business community and hence had transferred his 50% to Omkara and Rudra. But then he had made other plans to trap Shivaay along with Svetlana.

Company documents without proper documentation!, files full of incorrect details!, computerized data all with innumerable errors!, money and cheque exchanges all being suspicious and irrelevant without proper detailing!, improper accounts!, incapable staff and many more other unexplainable facts were the reason for the oberoi empire's current state of bankruptcy. Shivaay's head spinned and ached badly, going through all the documentations of the oberoi industries for the past 6 hours. He had been here in the oberoi head quarters from early morning, trying to figure out what was the reason for the bankruptcy that they were facing. Basically improper management had been the root cause of all the troubles that had surfaced in the venture. He couldn't blame Rudra as well, what could the poor boy do with all the pressure and drama that was going on in his life. Rudra had at least tried holding up everything without letting the entire empire fall down deep into the pit.

Shivaay needed a cup of espresso badly to bring down this terrible headache. Pouring himself a cup of espresso from his Coffee machine, he was just about to have a sip of it when his mobile started ringing.

"Hello" Shivaay answered

"WHAT" he exclaimed shocked at what the other person on line had said him. He dropped his cup of espresso and walked briskly in search of his father Shakti who was in his own cabin going through some files. Jhanvi too was here in the head quarters in the computing section instructing the staff.

______________________________________________

"Dad I wanna talk to you" Shivaay entered the room in a hurry. Shakti was explaining something to some of the staffs of the office.

"Not now beta, I'm on the verge of finding out a solution", Shakti said and turned to the staff

"Dad it's urgent" Shivaay counter attacked irritated

"Ok give us another 15 minutes then Shivaay" Shakti replied with a smile

"What if I say it's about Mr tej" Shivaay now shouted loud frustrated. 

The colour on Shakti's face drained out hearing Shivaay's words. He stumbled for a second and then composed himself asking the staff member to leave giving them a moment of privacy. The staffs nodded their head and went away silently. As soon as they left, Shakti spoke,

"What about Tej?, Any information Shivaay?" Shakti asked almost plainly

"I had hired a private investigator and he has given me some details on his whereabouts dad" Shivaay spoke curtly

"Oh ho, so it's good, where's he?" Shakti asked smiling, but stuttering not looking into Shivaay's eyes.

"Dad how could you do this?" Shivaay replied to Shakti's question with questioning eyes.