🚠🚡EPILOGUE🚡🚠

Shivaay, Annika and Aadhu were here at a resort by the sea to have some family time, only for themselves away from the rest of the family. 

Shivaay was wearing a shorts and a huge hat on his head carrying Aadhu who was wearing a cute swimming dress, the duo were playing with the waves. Whenever a wave approached them, Shivaay ran away behind as this made Aadhu giggle very much. So hence the father and daughter duo were playing with the waves while Annika sat there on the dune smiling at them, adoring the scene lost her own thoughts.

Her husband was back to normal, not that he didn't spend time with them before, he always had them as the priority even when they had problems but today he looked contented. Yes contented after all the pain he had endured for the past two years. 

Shivaay had missed his brothers and the other part of the family very much. He had thought that he was the only one responsible for his grandfather's and grandmother's perfect family go bonkers and hence was in a pit of depression which he refused to show to the world at large, even to her. But Annika knew Shivaay more than she knew herself, hence she was happy that her husband was back from his guilt trip.

She knew Shivaay loved her and Aadhu unconditionally, but the matter remained that his happiness would be complete only when their whole family were at peace. After all Shivaay cared for others than himself and Annika was very much proud of this quality of her husband. She never could understand why God had been extremely kind to her and given her Shivaay and Aadhu. She was living a dream which she had never dreamt of. Although Destiny had been cruel to her in the first part of her life, it was also undeniable that it had also been extremely merciful to her later and now. She wished everything would remain the same forever and that their family would live at rest and peace forever. Everything in their family was back to normal with omkara and rudra dealing with their own lives confidently. Prinku had grown out to be an independent girl and Annika could never be any more happier. Most importantly their dadi was again healthy and become the old chirpy dadi who was an woman of confidence who had taken care of the empire single handedly after her husband's death.

"Anni come here" Shivaay shouted smiling, breaking Annika out of her trailing thoughts.

"No I don't wanna wet my cloths" Annika shouted back

"Mumma! Mumma!" Aadhu too shouted as much as her vocal tone allowed her to, throwing her air in the hands as if indicating her mumma to join them

"Anni come yaar" Shivaay came to her and dragged her along to play in the waters.

"Stop Shiv. Stop wetting my cloths" Annika shouted irritated

"Only for a day yaar, come on" Shivaay said dragging Annika by one hand and holding Aadhu in the other and entering the water.

The whole family played in the water, when water splashed onto Aadhu's face she spat it out making a cute pout, not liking the salt taste and Shivaay and Annika laughed to it.

____________________________________________

Annika and Shivaay were now in the children's park at the resort. They were tired now after playing with Aadhu in everything from the swing to the see-saw. Shivaay was now sleeping, with his head on Annika's lap and Aadhu was sleeping on Shivaay's chest all rolled up like a bundle. The family were under a shady tree on a mat.

Annika was stroking shivaay's hair while his eyes were closed. Aadhu was already fast asleep and yawning from time to time clinging onto Shivaay's shirt.

Shivaay was reminiscing everything lying on Annika's lap. All the trouble they had undergone in the past few days and all the pain that followed after wards. Mr Tej Singh Oberoi had been given life time imprisonment, along with his accomplice Svetlana under chargers for attempt to Murder and killing off lives at the kalyani mills as the main crimes.