4.A SUDDEN TURMOIL 💗...

(Hoola peeps back with another pure and pure shivika chap as I found the shivika bit in the previous chap less when compared to all of your requests. So wrote this chap quickly. ENJOYY MY VISIBLE AS WELL AS INVISIBLE READERS.)

The next morning annika woke up to see her bagad billa sleeping peacefully beneath her and anni was all over him. Always anni woke up late after everyone but yesterday she had gone to bed very early as she was too tired due to their child kicking her in her stomach. Finally she was able to see her shivaay after one whole day, his face looked very tired but very serene. He was her favourite picture and it was only because of him that she got such a perfect family and was going to have someone who'd call her "mumma" very soon for which she was deprived since childhood at least up to what she could remember.

She thought to surprise him. She kissed his forehead and then slowly removed his hands that were embracing her, entangled their legs,  and tried to get up. She was finding it too hard to get up for the past few days and the doctor had said that it was due to her big belly. 

"Ahhhhh......" a sound came

And this was it to undo shivaay's sleep, he jumped from the bed shouting "Anniiiii"

Annika had fallen on her back but it was only because of God that she had  fallen on the bed and not on the floor. Annika just couldn't understand what had just happened, she was perplexed and was too numb to react. Shivaay carried her within a split second and shouted

"Mom dad annika gir gayeee...."

Shakti drove the car while shivaay and pinky pacified a shocked annika who was only uttering

"Shiv hamaari bachcha, shiv hamaari champ, mom meri bachcha, meriii...." And she fainted. Shivaay shouted anniiii and started rubbing her hands, he was crying uncontrollably, "mom anni ko utnaeko kahu naa, mom ask her to stop playing" he sobbed like a little child who was demanding his favourite toy from his parents.

Pinky didn't understand whom to pay attention to, annika was rushed into the hospital ward on a stretcher while shivaay followed her behind, he was prevented to enter the ward by the ward boys and he started pushing them, the doctor tried hard to control him too along with the ward boys But to her dismay this man seemed uncontrollable. Dr seema their gynecollogist who was a  middle aged lady knew shivaay loved his wife very much but she didn't know he loved her like an insane person to this extent. Shakti and Pinky found it really hard to control him, it was then that Pinky said "if you keep doing this you are only hurting annika more let the doctor do her job shivaay"

" But mom she's taken all alone, she's scared of darkness, I've to be beside her"

Pinky mouthed a strict "SHIVAAYY" and glared at him, he left the stretcher hugged his mom and started sobbing. Half an hour passed and shivaay was sitting on a chair in between his parents now his head bent covering his face with his palms when Dr seema came out of the ward.

"Doctor how's annika" shivaay shouted to which Dr seema replied "you've to be extremely patient shivaay. Learn it from now."

"Dr first tell me how's my wife" an extremely frustrated shivaay retorted back. "She's extremely fine shivaay and"  

"And how's our child" shivaay further counter attacked leaving no chance for his parents or the doctor to speak.

Dr seema said " thats what I've been trying to tell you for so long. Both are fine and both are pretty strong. You didn't have to bring her here. Your worry stricken faces and wails had made her undergo a panic attack and faint. Both are absolutely fine and there's no tension"

Shivaay felt his breathing normalizing and his whole life being pumped into his body again.

"It's you who have to undergo a treatment shivaay. You panic and make the others panic too." She patted shivaay and smiled back nodding her head and said "haan meet me at the cabin".

"But let me meet her first at least doctor"

"She's unconscious now, meet her after she's shifted to the room and its a strict order."

Pinky thanked all the gods she knew while the trio hugged it out. Dr seema seemed baffled to see the family's state bcs pinky had come with her night dress while shakti wore a banyan and white trousers. 

Dr seema then said "before meeting me you all go home, get freshed and come back wearing something presentable. Shivaay you've  made the whole family go mad along with your wife and this is a strict order Shivaay go home right now"

Shivaay always respected Dr seema and she was more than a mere doctor to both him and anni. She cared for annika like her own daughter and not like some random patient.

"Doc they'd go home and bring me something to change. Ill sit here outside the room please" shivaay begged like a little boy

"Still you'd not get to see her for about an hour"

"Thats ok doctor." And that was the end of the conversation the Doc didn't want to reprimand this child in the form of a man anymore.

______________________________________________

The great shivaay singh oberoi neither did have the arrogance nor the attitude that he had once before, now. He had changed himself completely since that fateful day. He had changed for his wife, his mom and his papa. This shivaay was a very loving person that the world was not aware of. He no longer used his "oberoi" surname he was shivaay just shivaay and that was what made it difficult for rudra nor any other Oberoi to find him. But he still had that attitude to fight against others if they harmed his family by anyway. He no longer got angry, frustrated or agitated even to problems that he thought were very big earlier. He had just a simple mantra that his anni had taught him "Be happy always, be cool, no problem is big enough that it can't be solved."

Thank you for the constant support with votes, views and comments. 

Rikara and rumya will follow in the next chapter. I promise guys. Many demanded for a long shivika scene as the previous one  was very short came up with this.

               _____ yours phoenixwriter99(Tabitha)