44.SOLVING🔹...

"Gauri bhabhi you here?" Soumya exclaimed walking into the cafeteria of hotel royals where annika and gauri were sitting. Gauri smiled at her and somu was amused this was the first time gauri bhabhi had smiled at her in a very long time. She too smiled widely very happy now

"Leave that aside somu did you find the number? Give it to me" annika asked hurriedly

"I found it bhabhi here you go, somu forwarded her phone where she had saved the number"

Annika then called Abhay, who was Mallika's brother, their neighbour in kashmir. He was a well known police officer and Annika tried getting his help in finding out the address of this particular number. She knew it was very illegal and confidential but she had to do it, she was not going to do any bad with it anyway.

______________________________________________

Shivaay was told by Rudra that  his Annika bhabhi and somu had gone on a girl's day out. It was already 11 in the morning and still Annika hadnt even given him a call nor did she answer any of his calls. To top it she hadn't even informed shivaay that she was going out. 

But shivaay had something very important to do now, Reconcile his Brothers omkara and rudra. He knew he didn't need to do anything much, he just had to bring om and Rudra face to face and then everything would definitely be back to normal. He walked towards the poolside where Rudy was gyming out with his dumbbells. On the way he received a phone call from none other than his wife. He was about to say hello, but he couldn't utter a word, annika started her express train,

"Did you give Aadhu a bath?, did she have her morning meal?, is she searching me?,Maa and papa will take care of the  rest. Did you have your medicines on time? Did you have your breakfast?" Annika asked all this questions in one go not breathing in between.

"Everything is okay Anni. But wh......" shivaay wanted to question her but no she had to speak in between, 

"Then okay bye shiv. Take care" saying so annika cut off the phone line. 

"Mad woman" shivaay exclaimed to himself smiling, patting his forehead and then walked towards the poolside in search of Rudra, after messaging omkara to get a cup of coffee and come to the poolside, saying he had a headache and that Annika bhabhi was missing. Shivaay knew this was going to be successful.

______________________________________________

Annika, gauri and somu was finding ishana's place now. Abhay had found ishana's address for Annika. 

Annika was now explaining the issue to soumya and soumya shouted all of a sudden "I too had seen a slim girl in om bhaiyya's studio that day bhabhi", too this gauri started crying more saying "bhabhi let's return back I don't have the guts to meet that girl"

"Oh fo gauri if you see a girl with your husband, will you start believing that he has an affair with her without inquiring. Shut up, you remain quiet I'd find out the truth" annika reprimanded gauri strictly. "Now please stop crying" she further added and then turned to soumya

"Now why did you spy on Om somu, if you knew this truth before why didn't to say it to Rudra or dadi, the problem wouldve been solved very earlier then" annika now reprimanded soumya.

"I didn't spy on him bhabhi I swear. Om bhaiyya called me to the studio that day with gift boxes for everyone he wanted to me to hand it over to dadi, gauri bhabhi, Rudy and prinku. Gauri bhabhi remember the gift box I gave you the next day after raksha bandhan" somya added now very scared of Annika bhabhi's glares and gauri looked curiously towards somu, at the New found information.

"Omkaraji gave me that gift" gauri asked smiling a bit and somu nodded her head in positive smiling.

"You could've told that to her then at least somu" annika somu.