7.WHAT REALLY HAPPENED👥??? (Part A)

(So guys I've some how managed to get good internet connection here, and the love I'm receiving here in wattpad is just insane. So whenever I get time in between the trip ill write little by little and update a chap. Ill not keep you guys waiting anymore, you'll get regular updates from here on like always if God wills 💗)

~~A Small flash back~~

Svetlana had asked shivaay to transfer 50% of the oberoi empire shares to miss svetlana kapoor, in exchange of the proof against his badepapa tej singh oberoi. Shivaay had very well agreed to this deal because he didn't want his omru to be ashamed and to protect the oberoi's prestige in the society. But what she next asked left shivaay in a fix, she had aske omru's share and when he had vehemently refused it, she had threatened that she'd release the proof to the media.

Shivaay himself couldn't understand what to do, he couldn't very well speak to rudra about this as he thought he was his child, he wanted om badly, but om had gone to Germany for an exhibition. He had called him many times but om had replied him that he was very busy and was facing some problem in organizing the event. So shivaay didn't want to disturb him. 

He wanted his wife but she had gone to a camp with sahil. Parents were asked to accompany their kids to the camp, and shivaay had decided that both of them would accompany sahil, but at the last minute shivaay was caught up with some urgent work and annika alone had gone with her brother. Phones were not allowed in the camp so he couldn't contact her either. 

He was left with no option than to comply to svetlana's demands as she had given him a time limit. But shivaay had an alternate plan that was to transfer his shares to omru after transferring omru's one to Svetlana.

Location-In a bar in the city of mumbai

"Cheers darling we are finally gonna succeed" said a man gleefully

"Finally we are gonna have  what we always strived hard for" said a lady running her hands through the man's hair sexily.

"And the fun part is our enemy shivaay would never even get a whiff of it anyway" replied the man.

The man was undoubtedly Mr tej and the woman his long time mistress aka crime partner Svetlana.

He further added "My darling nephew is anyways an emotional fool he'd surely transfer his shares to his darling brothers who happen to be my sons and then I'd be the only emperor of THE OBEROIS"

"Isnt it a perfect plan svetlana darling?"

"It indeed is a perfect plan tej, but shivaay is very farsighted what if he finds out of our plan" asked svetlana in doubt with her hands now around tej's neck

"He'd never find out anything darling he's my nephew and my own blood, I know him too well. He's the biggest emotional fool in our family and would readily lay down his life for his brothers then what would this fortune amount to him."

"But you've to act a little more tej, show the world what an amazing actor you are in addition to being a cunning business man. We've to fool shivaay for one last time before winning the battle, and we gotta fool that foolish wife of yours too"

"Why not darling" he replied with an evil smirk.

Then both of them laughed out loudly enjoying the music and wine.

--But on the other hand poor shivaay knew nothing about this. He was really an emotional fool and his uncle was right about it.--

~~End of flashback~~

______________________________________________

~~Present~~

It was one of those rainy chilly evenings in Kashmir where shakti,shivaay, Pinky and annika sat by the large window viewing the rain while enjoying hot pakoras and creamy tea.