13.WHAT REALLY HAPPENED👥???(Part E)

From the hospital Rudra and gauri had returned to the mansion to see tej and Svetlana dining on the table. He rushed to him and questioned him why he had pretended to be sick. Tej had asked him to SHUT UP and switch on the TV. 

It played in almost all news channels that shivaay had left the oberoi empire by his own will after transferring all his shares to his brothers because he found himself guilty for cheating on his brothers for some personal reasons. It also said that shivaay wanted some independence from the business and so was retiring, to some place with his own family for sometime. The news had tej begging shivaay to return back, saying he had forgiven him and was missing him badly. The news obviously showed tej in a very good limelight like a father who was begging his son to return back. It was definitely tej's tactic for sympathy seeking and was an act done to protect his good will.

Rudra's eyes turned red with anger, he found it uncontrollable. His blood boiled seeing his father and his keep svetlana cheering merrily over wine in their dining table.Rudra had now a understood very well that tej had been faking it all the while with Svetlana to become the only owner of the oberoi empire. None could stop him now.He rushed forward and slapped svetlana very hard across her face. This agitated tej and he raised his hand to rudra shouting a "How dare you Rudra?". 

Tej's hand was stopped in mid air by none other than a now repenting jhanvi. "Not a word against my son tej, how could you do this?,you just betrayed me along with your keep. Pinky was right i was blind in my live, ill no longer be your accomplice, I'd myself get shivaay here" jhanvi shouted at the top of her voice.

"Look who is speaking, you are a foolish woman and none would deny it my dear loving jhanvi, do whatever you want you'd never find shivaay again and even if you find him that emotional fool would never return"

"Mr tej not a word more against my bhaiyya" rudra's voice echoed in the mansion.

"Hey shut up you immature idiot, you have no rights to speak against him. First learn to do something without your so called bhaiyya" tej retorted back and turned toward svetlana and said "Lets leave this place darling, let's party some where else, this place is filled with hooligans". Svetlana and tej encircled their arms and walked out of the mansion. Svetlana gave a very evil smile to both rudra and jhanvi.

As soon as tej left jhanvi fell to the ground and cried bitterly, Rudra laughed looking at jhanvi's condition and said "what you sow what you reap mrs jhanvi, the world might think I'm a bad son but I'm very happy that this happened to you, you deserve this, you never could be a good mother but I'm glad you failed as a wife too" he said with disgust and left the place. Jhanvi continued crying and gauri rushed to her and started crying along with jhanvi.

______________________________________________

"Somu I need you please come back for my sake" rudra sent a voice mail to his best friend soumya.

Om was coming tonight and rudra knew they both together would solve all the mess.

(Omkara's reaction to the situation is given in the chapter 5.SOME PIECES💞... do read it guys the following part will be the continuation of the scene after he shut the room door as mentioned in that chapter. What follows later was only known to gauri and om and that'd be focussed here. Do read 5.SOME PIECES💞... if you haven't read it yet.)

______________________________________________

Om had shut the door very tight, gauri had knocked the door very hard, when he did not respond, she had gone into the room through the window. When she entered the room she saw all the items thrown to the floor and broken, the room was basically in a mess, he had broken the mirror with his bare hands and his hands were bleeding terribly.He was sitting in a corner in the room on the floor and was staring at nothing in particular. This made gauri very scared, she didn't know what to do. Gauri rushed to him