25.ANNIII!!!🎆

Shivaay went to the washroom and shut the door tight. He was happy, overwhelmed and on the seventh sky to see his little life, it had been literally the happiest moment in his life so far, he was overwhelmed and still couldn't believe that his angel was finally here, but he couldn't forget what all his anni had to go through and that was an undeniable fact to him. He had been holding up the emotions for so long and he wanted to release it.

He turned on the tap and cried out loud, he couldn't bear the pain she was going through and to top it the way she was screaming and begging him to do something as she could not bear the pain was something he found extremely unbearable. He had felt so helpless at that time but there was nothing he could do, he had to act strong for his anni and he had done it. But when she had cried his breath had hitched, when she had screamed it became almost impossible for him to see, when she cried in pain it felt to him like someone was snatching away his life. He didn't want to show what he felt to anyone not even to his anni. So he wanted to release all those boggled up emotions within himself before meeting his anni and his little angel again.

He cried until he could forget that pain, he cried until he could stop hearing anni's screams that still kept echoing in his ears, he cried until he could erase the memories of that painful face, he cried until he could forget the memories of her cry. He shouted out loud "ANNIII", but none outside could hear it due to the sound of running water.

He wanted to give away and erase those memories before meeting anybody,  He wanted to erase the guilt of causing her so much pain. He didn't want to show her even a tad bit of his pain, he wanted to show her he was stronger,is stronger and will always be stronger. He didn't want his little angel to think her papa was a cry baby. 

---But poor shivaay still couldn't understand that he became vulnerable beyond a point when Annika was concerned. His love for her was so deep that he defied all his ideologies or self control when it came to his only love. He didn't even care about how he looked like or what a third person might think when he behaved insane for his wife. Shivaay was gonna be infinite times vulnerable when his little angel was concerned and that was a fact only colourful Destiny knew---

______________________________________________

Pinky and shakti were too overwhelmed to hear the loud cry of the baby, both of them wiped away their tears and waited for doc seema or shivaay to come out.

Finally doc seema came out with a wide smile

"Hows annika" shakti was the first one to jump in

"Annika and the baby both are fine, and it's a baby girl" seema jisaid excited

"Hayye, Oh my mata, thank you seema ji" Pinky exclaimed loudly making the other bystanders look at them, she then hugged seema tightly 

Shakti shook his hands with the doctor uttering "thank you seemaji"

"Finally aap dadhaji bangayi shaktiji" Pinky exclaimed

"Aur aap dhadhi" shakti completed the sentence and both of them hugged each other with happy tears.

"Can we see annika and the little angel seemaji" Pinky asked,

"The baby will be brought here in a short while, you can see annika only after 2 hours" seemaji smiled and went back to attend to annika after giving the good news.

Just after the doctor left a nurse brought the baby covered in a white blanket.

"Aww How cute is she" uttering so Pinky ran forward to take her grandchild in her hands, with tears in her eyes she kissed the still sleeping baby.

"Pinky Ji give her to me please" shakti begged a Pinky who did not even give a single glimpse of her grandchild to her husband.

"Pinky ji please let me at least look at her, she's my grandchild as well" he whinned

"Achcha ok but only for a little while" saying so pinky handed over the baby to shakti. Shakti smiled looking at that little angel, he felt so proud for an unknown reason, his eyes started watering, he kissed her forehead and the baby yawned.

"Pinkyji see she's yawning with that little mouth of hers" shakti whispered silently as if not to disturb her. "Aww how cute" pinky exclaimed. "Finally our dreams came true shaktiji, finally we've got our bundle" pinky said with tears in her eyes and shakti and pinky kissed the little baby's cheeks together to which she yawned again in response. The old couple felt so happy like the day the doctor had given them their little shivaay in their hands.

"Doesnt she look like annu puttar shakti Ji" Pinky asked adoring her grand daughter sitting on a chair with shakti ji sitting next to her.

"Ditto she exactly looks like annu, same nose, same mouth, same lips. Aww how cute my baby is? After all she's my grand daughter at the end of the day" shakti spoke seriously adoring that little baby

"Oh my mata, you look like a broken pole on the road side and you claim she's cute like you, she's cute like me, she has gone after her grandmom after all" pinky chided him angrily

Shivaay stood at the far end of the corridor and adored the scene in front of him, their little angel had brought joy to the entire family and he wanted to celebrate it. He made a phone call to NISH and ordered sweets for the entire hospital and his neighbourhood, he also suggested to give double the bonus to the employees and a weeks holiday for everyone. He was too excited after all. He was eager to see his baby and carry her, he knew his wife was still unconscious. He went towards his parents.

"Mom and dad enough of your pampering give her to me" shivaay asked forwarding both his hands.

"Not happening get away beta," it was shakti speaking this time.

"Your mom gave her to me after a lot of pleading,get away I won't give her to you today" he rebuked shivaay angrily

"Please atleast once dad, I'm her papa"

"Ok since you've made me a grandfather I'd give her to you but only for a little while" shakti said and gave shivaay his baby

Shivaay took her in his hands with much care, making sure he'd not scare her or disturb her beauty sleep. He sat on a nearby chair, adored his daughter and kissed her, and the little baby smiled in her sleep in response. Seeing his baby smile for the first time brought tears in his eyes

"Mom dad see she's smiling", he added with a teary smile. Shakti and pinky nodded their head with tears in their eyes.

Shakti and pinky found it too adorable and emotional at the same  to see their son whom they thought was small having a little child of his own. They both side hugged each other seeing shivaay playing with their little grandchild. They felt so proud and smiled contently.

They could see an unshakeable love in their son's eyes for his little one. He was giggling and smiling continuously seeing his little one. 

Shivaay kissed her curled fists, little legs and stomach from time to time. Shivaay then kissed his angels cute little pout and she smiled again in response and then yawned. Shivaay's eyes watered seeing it while shakti and Pinky went forward and sat behind him. They both hugged shivaay and kissed his cheeks on their respective sides. Both of them uttered a "congratulations beta and thank you so much" while shivaay kissed each of their cheeks with his baby in his hands saying "thank you for being together with us and being our support system mom and dad". Shaktis and pinkys eyes teared up listening to what their son had to say. Pinky wiped away her tears and shivaay's tears saying "it's time up now give her to me", saying so she took the baby onto her lap and started kissing her, not giving even a glance of her to shakti or shivaay earning glared looks from them. But she cared very less, she had her grand daughter by her side after all.

Precap- anni holds the little baby for the first time.

______________________________________________

Came home early than expected and finished the update for you guys. I'm free for the next two days and hope I'd be able to give very long updates like before. So yaa stay tuned.

COMMENT BACK TO ME PLEASE, YOUR COMMENTS MEAN A VERY LOT TO ME. I WANT YOU TO WRITE OF WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STORY, THE PROS AND CONS IN IT AND ITS A HUMBLE REQUEST TO KNOW HOW MY WORK IS SHAPING UP.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE,ENCOURAGEMENT AND YAA ID REPLY TO THE PREVIOUS COMMENTS VERY SOON.

               Yours loving Tabitha 🌺.