30.SURPRISES🌵...

Pinky and shakti were watching a religious program sipping tea, Aadhya was fast asleep in their room. All of a sudden Shivaay came storming into the house,walked past shakti and pinky without giving them a glance. His parents were intrigued,

"Oh My Mata what has happened to you shivaay?" Pinky shouted

"Was the function over this soon?" Shakti added.

Shivaay paid them no attention, walked into his and Annika's room and shut the door with a bang.

"What has happened to him now?" Pinky asked worried. Shakti nodded his head indicating he didn't know.

Shakti knocked on the door asking "where's Anu shivaay? Did you guys have a tiff?"in a  worried tone. But shivaay didn't respond.

"He has gone mad, where's Anu? Call her. Ask her if she's fine" pinky urged shakti now almost scared.

Shakti dialled the number, and they heard the phone ringing somewhere near within the house itself.

Annika came into the house shouting "Shiv". She very well knew her husband wouldn't go anywhere else other than coming home even if he was facing the most difficult problem in the world. Annika came face to face  with a tensed shakti and worried Pinky outside their room

"What happened Anu?" Shakti and Pinky asked together.

"Wheres he?" Annika questioned them in response. They signalled her that he was in the room.

Annika knocked the door angrily shouting "shiv open the door right now. You already have made me angry, don't aggravate it further. Open the door now",but to her dismay shivaay didn't respond.

"Shiv are you opening the door or not" she shouted again angrily. "Are you going to reply me or should I break the door" she threatened.

"Will you please leave me alone for sometime" came the clipped response. 

"Ok don't open it, don't expect me to come back to you again to pacify you" she shouted banging the door loudly. 

"I don't expect anyone to pacify me not even you, and I'm not interested in talking to anyone, leave me alone" came another clipped response.

"I'm leaving" she added.

"What happened anu" Pinky asked genuinely worried now, seeing shivaay and annika fighting this way. They both always fought but it was for something childish or funny. They had not fought this way and this made Pinky really worried.

"Is everything alright beta you could share it with me" shakti asked gently stroking her head.

"Come with me" annika said dragging along both Pinky and shakti towards the living room. Pinky asked annika"what happened now" but she didn't reply them just like shivaay, instead dragged them along.

______________________________________________

"Whats in the living room puttar?" Shakti asked confused, "Tell me atleast now what happened between both of you" pinky questioned worried

"Arey wait a minute maa and papa", saying so she went out and dragged someone in shouting "SURPRISE"

It was indeed a surprise in true term, it was their rudra, their youngest son who was here. They both couldn't believe their eyes. Shakti stood rooted to the spot in disbelief, while Pinky lovingly called him "Rudra". This was it tears started rolling down rudra's eyes he came running and hugged Pinky whispering "choti maa". To Pinky rudra had always been her little son, irrespective of what Tej did, what was the poor fellow's fault? Rudra had always been her relief from early days when people in her house had ignored her, it was with rudra that she played and spent most of her time with. In fact it was her who had brought up Rudra from his birth along with dadi when jhanvi had been busy with business and her profession shortly after his birth. After a few minutes he broke the hug and turned towards shakti calling "chotepapa", and that was when reality struck shakti, they both hugged each other tight and then shakti kissed his for head. After that rudra hugged shakti and Pinky together whispering "I missed you", they had been Rudra's parents more than Tej and Jhanvi in true sense. Annika wiped away her tears witnessing that beautiful scene in front of her. She wiped away her tears and then asked smiling "You all forgot me right. Won't you people join me in your group hug".