5.SOME PIECES💞...

"Malini please postpone my appointment for today at the beauty parlour" commanded the lady

"Yes ma'am"

"Have you made the arrangements needed for today's party" inquired the lady with a commanding tone

"Maam that..." replied malini silently with a frightened tone

"What happened, say it quickly malini I've to attend the fashion show as well. I say be quick" the lady answered back with a frustrated tone

"Maam rudra sir said that Dadi had organised a jagrata(hindu devotion act) this evening. So he ordered me that there's no chance of a party by any means"

"Hmm,Rudra devarji said so right. Wait ill talk to him" replied the lady with an unknown attitude

The lady was undoubtedly Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi and miss malini her personal assistant.

______________________________________________

Rudra was in his study holding a mug of espresso in one of his hands and turning the pages of a file from the other. He was sitting on a couch when gauri entered the room.

"Good morning devarji"

"Good morning bhabhi, finally you noticed that there are some lives living in the mansion other than your high class friends" rudra replied with sarcasm.

"Then you might also know for what I'm here for" replied gauri with attitude

"I'm not going to give into that demand of yours bhabhi as always"

"Waisae which of my demand has any of you here fulfilled" gauri spoke sarcastically this time

"That you know very well" replied rudra and stormed out of the room.

______________________________________________

Rudra just couldn't understand even now how his sweet chulbul bhabhi had turned into one of those obnoxious women in town. First the silent bhabhi who was unknown among the high class posh ladies was now the talk in their circle. It was not because of any work she did, but because of her clothes,jewelleries, cars,shoes and most importantly the parties she hosted.

If you ask someone in the mansion, how this change happened none had the answer. 

It all happened that day when Om returned to the oberoi mansion after his tour to Germany for an art exhibition. None in the house had the guts to tell him what had happened a day before his return. Om unpacked his bags and handed over the gifts he had purchased for everyone, it was then that he saw his annika bhabhi missing, he thought shivaay might have gone to his office. Om had inquired where his bhabhi was from everyone, but everyone remained silent, it was then that he reached the bedroom and saw that the room was locked from outside.

He funnily had asked "Is pest control going on in the room"

It was then that Mr tej barged into the mansion with his mistress svetlana and revealed all the truth to Om. Om had lashed out everyone not sparing even his own dadi. He had asked rudra to shut up and not call him his brother.

Then Om had shut the door of his room, and from that day onwards he shut himself from every living being at the mansion. What he did none knew. Only before a few months had rudra come to know that Om had turned to drugs again when he found an injection in his studio and then a whole pack of drugs in his almirah. Rudra had burnt all of it and then reprimanded Om but to his dismay om had slapped rudra hard and it was the end, rudra didn't even try to look at him after that.

A few days after his bhaiyya bhabhi left the mansion gauri bhabhi had started attending classes for polishing herself as one of those high class ladies. She started coming home late and gradually started distancing herself from the family members and other things she loved very much before like pooja. Why it happened he didn't seriously know but was keen on finding it out. It just had been 9 months since that day, he needed to prepare himself mentally and be stable before anything and he was working on it.

"Sir it's time for the meeting",  his raging thoughts were disturbed due to khanna who had just entered his cabin. He was his bhaiyyas loyal one and now his.

______________________________________________

Annika had been discharged and now it was about two days after that. His mom had reprimanded him to take care of her well, if not she had threatened him that she'd sleep with anni and not allow him anywhere near her.

It was saturday evening and it was shivika's usual routine to watch a movie together. But it was neither Bollywood or Hollywood ones. It was cartoons that she preferred now and her favourite one was the "scooby doo series". Shivaay had purchased a whole stock of it only for his wife to control her mood swings and watched them with her without arguing. 

But annika was in no mood to watch a movie today, she just wanted to talk. Shivaay placed some pillows on his lap and annika lied down there on his lap. He unbuttoned the lower part of her blouse and carcassed her belly feeling her skin from one hand and his other hand was carcassing her hair. Annika was lost in an unknown sensation and shivaay was feeling surreal. After some time annika spoke

"Shivaaaay"

"Hmm"  said shivaay who was lost in his own world.

"Shivaay meri kasam, Ill speak today and you'd not speak in between and interrupt me, ok. Just listen to what I've got to say" said annika who had now got up from his lap and was now in a sitting position snuggling very closer to him with her head on his chest. While shiv still continued to carcass her belly with one hand and held her closer to himself with the other.

Shivaay who had now opened his eyes and was in his senses fully nodded his head as annika had asked him not to speak.

Annika started "shiv why did you behave like that in the hospital. Why did you behave like a mad person. I'm scared that I'm becoming your weakness, I only wanted to be your strength. What if something happens....."

She couldn't complete the sentence as shivaay had now sealed his lips with hers. She looked at his eyes it was red with terror and was filled with tears. He continued the  kiss making sure she'd not utter the nonsense she spoke just now ever again. He held her hair very tightly to gain more access to her mouth while annika's hands automatically landed around his neck. They fought for dominance, shivaays hands had now reached her waist and he started drawing patterns on her bare stomach  with one hand while the other hand was now engaged in a different journey exploring further upwards through the blouse while Annika unable to bear the sensations dug her nails deep into his neck in response. They parted away only to breath. And then Shivaay spoke

"Sorry, Did I hurt you anni" he asked  now carcassing her swollen lips. She winced in pain slightly but nodded her head in a no 

"If you speak like this ever again I'd not be able to live anni, I'd ddii...."

And it was annikas turn now she had sealed her lips with his, before he could complete his sentence. And they were in their own world now.

______________________________________________

"Rudra can I come in"

"Yes Mrs jhanvi,please come in"

"Can I have a word with you"

"If it's official then very well yes I'd give my whole time but if it's personal I'm not ready I've a date to attend"

Saying so he barged out of the office leaving a disappointed jhanvi behind. Rudra was going on a date with his somu after a long time. She was busy in one of her projects while he was in his business. Today was the perfect time when both of them were very free. They were going to meet in one of the famous five star hotels in mumbai for dinner.

Precap- rumyas date, more of rikara and shivika

______________________________________________

Authors note- I'm going on a trip to a very remote village so I'd not be able to upload a chap at least for 6 days or so. If I come out to find some form of internet connection I'd definitely upload a chap. 

Until then enjoy this chap, this is the longest I've written.

Vote, comment and support. With loads of love

                   ____yours Phoenixwriter99 💗