14.BACK IN TO THE PAST💫...

Pinky sat in the verandah that afternoon after lunch. Shakti ji had gone to NISH for some work, while Shivaay and annika had left to jammu to leave sahil back at the hostel. Pinky loved kashmir, but she couldn't forget how much they had to endure before things turned right like it was now. But she also cherished those memories on another side because it had taught her what family was all about, being together by each other's side in hard times with very little luxury but with love in many folds.

After the five of them had moved to kashmir, they have had very little money. Shivaay had vehemently refused to take even a cent from his bank account and even had asked his father to not take even a penny from the oberoi empire. They had very little. Pinky and her husband had spent many sleepless nights thinking how to rectify the situation. Pinky only wanted to distract shivaay from the past and engage his mind in something else where he could stop thinking about the past, but she could not come up with anything. Shivaay smiled a very little and didn't speak much initially after they had moved to kashmir. The only times pinky had seen him laughing or talking  normally was when he played with sahil or when sahil was around or when he was in the kitchen again with saahil.

It was then that annika had come with the idea of opening a catering business to pinky and shakti. She had made this idea because she thought it was shivaay's favourite activity, she was sure that'd distract him.

Then annika had persuaded shivaay to do that and Pinky had heard sounds coming from their room until late at night, one time annika was shouting and the other time she heard shivaay crying. What said or done annika was ready with shivaay by her side the next morning and that was when pinky and her husband had seen shivaay well dressed like before after many days. Annika had accompanied shivaay and shakti to the bank and the loan was sanctioned easily to them without much difficulty as they had provided the papers of their kashmir house as collateral and they were successful in getting a secured loan.Pinky had seen Shivaay holding annika's hand tightly from the time they left home until they returned back late in the evening.

Few days passed by and Pinky  could see shivaay returning back to normal but this time it was not the old cold shivaay but another version of shivaay, she knew her son behaved like that only in front of annika but now she saw him behaving the same way with her, her husband and the world at large. She was proud of this shivaay who was humble and loveable free of pride or prejudices. Pinky had been happy that her son was changing for good. 

After a little while they had got saahil admitted in one of the best leading schools in jammu, after shivaay had inquired and researched of that particular school fully. After all not only shivaay and annika but the whole family wanted the best for their then only little one in the family their darling saahil.

The construction of the catering business was going side by side, when shivaay purchased a small car enough for five on loan. They had left their old car back at mumbai as shivaay didn't want anything do with even a penny that belonged to the oberois, he had promised his bade maa and he'd stand by it no matter what.

 Later shivaay encouraged annika to pursue her fashion designing course again, she had been pursuing it back at mumbai shortly after their marriage. After constant disapproval from annika, saying that she'd do it after they were settled a bit, the whole family convinced and persuaded her and it was after that, that she started pursuing her course back.

Things started settling back little by little and now they were here only based on their hard work, they had started from scrap and now after about 10 months her son was here as the owner of one of the famous catering in India called NISH while he was planning to open a hotel. They now had three cars of their own. She knew cooking had always been shivaay's passion from his young days and she was happy he was flourishing through it. Now they had everything they wanted but only they knew that each person had scars which weren't still healed deep within themselves.