54.ALRIGHT🚩...

It was already morning and the whole family was now standing surrounding a sleeping Annika, waiting for her to open her eyes. Shivaay was sitting besides her by the bed holding her hands. It pained him terribly to see his wife look all weak and have different tubes running through her one hand.

Annika slowly opened her eyes to see her family surrounding her all worried and Shivaay looked completely drained out.

On seeing Annika awake everyone jumped in. Shivaay smiled away happily with un shed tears.

"Bhabhi" Om and Rudra hugged a sleeping Annika and Annika smiled to it in response.

"How are you?" they asked her again and Annika smiled to it again. She couldn't speak at all, she didn't have the enough strength. 

"Bhoujai" gauri cried kissing Annika's forehead and Annika nodded her head indicating her not to cry. Gauri stopped crying immediately and smiled. Then prinku and Soumya came forward and hugged her kissing Annika's cheeks smiling. Jhanvi came, looked at Annika, smiled and walked out briskly. Everyone found it really weird but none thought considering it. They were happy that Annika was finally fine.

Shakti stroked Annika's hair with his eyes showing deep pain. "Everything is alright now beta" shakti said concerned, stroking her hair and Annika nodded her head slightly smiling. He was at rest finally seeing Annika open her eyes.

Shivaay was trying to speak but he couldn't start speaking, he was just staring at Annika with a painful smile, holding her hand.

"Let's leave them alone for a while" Soumya whispered in Om bhaiyya's ears and Om nodded his head.

"So guys I think we should leave them alone for sometime" Om spoke loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone agreed but Rudra budged in.

"I'm not leaving bhabhi even for a second. Others can leave, ill stay with her" Rudra whined like a little kid running close to Annika.

"Shut up you duffer" soumya replied, pulling him away angrily from Annika bhabhi, while Rudra kept on resisting.

Everyone then left the room leaving Shivaay and Annika alone. Annika smiled seeing her family's antics.

"How are you feeling Anni?" Shivaay asked stroking her hair with his one hand, holding her hand with his other.

"How are you feeling?" Annika questioned him back in her almost inaudible voice.

"You'd never answer me properly haina" Shivaay asked with a smile and Annika smiled back in response.

"Aadhu?" Annika questioned Shivaay again, this time with eyes eminating motherly affection.

"Don't worry she's absolutely fine" Shivaay assured her.

"Do you wanna give me something" Annika questioned again with a big smile, in her inaudible voice.

Shivaay looked confused and pecked her forehead in response, thinking she asked for it.

"Chee you are always a cheapdae?" Annika scolded him.

"You asked for it" shivaay replied with a smile.

"I asked for this" Annika said holding his hand and pointing to her mangulustra which was tied around Shivaay's wrist. 

Shivaay removed the mangulustra and tied it around her neck carefully without hurting her, with tears rolling down his eyes. After tying the mangulustra he then hid his head in the crook of her neck.

"Shiv" annika spoke almost shocked at the way Shivaay was behaving.

"Sorry" came the clipped response.