33.WHY🌾...

Shivaay blinked his eyes and opened it adjusting with the light to see him in his room on their bed with his mom,dad and Rudra sitting around him discussing something among themselves.He felt something heavy on his chest. He bent his head to see his daughter Aadhu sleeping there hugging his neck tight. He smiled and stroked her back but she was fast asleep.

"How are you feeling now beta?" It was Pinky who jumped in first in a expectant tone, she had seen shivaay awake finally.

"Bhaiyya" Rudra went towards him and hugged him tight falling over little Aadhya who was sleeping.

"Shh I'm fine Ru" shivaay said holding Rudra's face with his hands. "And you are hurting her" he smiled pointing towards Aadhu who was sandwiched in between him and Rudra, she was still asleep. Rudra got up and kissed his superman's forehead and said a silent sorry to a sleeping Aadhya.

"Why didn't you have your medicines in the morning shivaay?" It was shakti who reprimanded him. "Now you've made everyone of us worried, take care of your health you are not a baby anymore. Your daughter was scared seeing you like that and see her state now" he spoke angrily.

"Sorry dad" that was only what shivaay could utter, kissing Aadhu's head

"Oh ho shut up shaktiji, he just woke up and now you are after my son" Pinky reprimanded shakti glaring at him,to which shakti glared at her in response.

They all had come back home when Rudra had called them to inform what had happened. Annika had planned the idea of the day out along with Rudra so that shivaay would be forced to talk to him. Their plan was not to pick up shivaay's phone calls, but when Rudra had phoned them, they had thought that everything had become right between him and Shivaay. But what Rudra had said had startled them and they had rushed home immediately. The doctor had said that he was fine now,he had become ill because he had not had his dose of medicines for the day. The doctor had asked them not to worry and let him sleep. So they were now waiting for him to wake up.

Shivaay was searching for Annika, she was missing from the scene, where was she?

"Where's Anni" he asked almost whispering

"She's making soup for you, I think she's coming, she's too angry right now" pinky too whispered slowly inaudible to anyone, signalling shivaay.

"Why can't you have your medicines on time SHIV? Are you a baby who is being breastfed or an infant who was just born" Annika walked into the room with a bowl of soup shouting at him angrily.

"Anni that........" shivaay tried to speak.

"What Anni? Haan" she asked glaring at him making it almost impossible for him to speak

"Its time we move out, Anu is too angry" shakti ji said Pinky and walked out of the room dragging Rudra.

"Get up and have this soup" she rebuked him angrily.

"Woh Aadhu" he said indicating that she was on him and that he couldn't get up.

"What Aadhu haan?" Annika asked him angrily carrying Aadhu and making her lie on the bed besides shivaay, arranging pillows around her. Shivaay remained silent and Annika helped him get up and sit leaning onto the bed. She began feeding him the soup and he drank it silently, he knew it was not safe to speak to her when she was angry.

"When Aadhu saw you like that she got so scared and started crying too much. Have you ever seen her crying that much even when she's tired? She climbed onto you and slept hugging you. We tried to take her but she didn't budge in instead shooed us away. Take care of yourself at least for that little girl if not for yourself shivaay, she's too little" she rebuked him angrily, wiped his mouth and walked away.