29.BHAIYYA!!!BHABHI!!!🍃...

Shivaay, Annika, Aadhu, Shakti and Pinky were at Mallika and Sid's reception that afternoon. Shivaay was dancing carrying Aadhu and she was doing "balle balle" happily to the songs that were being played. Annika and Pinky were talking to the other ladies while shakti was with the elder lot cracking jokes.

After sometime Aadhu started crying as she was tired and Annika started putting her to sleep, pinky and shakti decided to leave home with Aadhu, while shivaay and annika would stay here till the reception ended.

The whole family was moving towards the car park. Rudy drove his car towards the car park. He had felt an unknown intuition and a homely feeling when he had reached the hall. He parked the car and saw someone familiar walking away from the car park,he couldn't comprehend who they were suddenly, he ran behind them but to his dismay they got mixed with the other guests. He sensed a feeling of belonging to this place and he himself couldn't understand why it was.

______________________________________________

Annika and shivaay were in the dance floor dancing with others along with Siddharth and Mallika.

 Siddharth never knew that Shivaay Mallikas neighbour was an oberoi nor did Mallika know either. Shivaay was in hiding and never used the name Oberoi even by mistake in the past one and half years neither did shakti, pinky or annika. As far as the oberoi industries were considered Tej made it a point to make sure that all official records of Shivaay were destroyed and none spoke of shivaay in the business circle after that declaration in the news channels that shivaay was retiring by Will from the business and the empire.After that the name Shivaay Singh Oberoi disappeared with time when business was considered. Rudra couldn't himself make it big in business, he was still trying and holding the empire from the verge of falling in to bankruptcy. He was managing it with much difficulty without no one's support not even his father's. Tej needed money and he withdrew it without fail from the bank and Rudra could do nothing to prevent it. He was just waiting for his brother shivaay to set everything right and was barely managing the business without falling with all his might.So in both ways it ensured that Shivaay lived a very private life away from speculations since that day.

Annika's sandal strap broke while dancing,shivaay and annika went to a corner in the corridor away from the dance floor and crowd, shivaay started fixing the strap while annika said him angrily "shiv stop fixing it get up, ill do it myself, you are embarrassing me"

"I don't care" came the clipped response. Annika knew she could do nothing so she looked no where in particular.

All of a sudden her body stiffened, her eyes started watering, she stood rooted to the spot. "Its done anni let's go" shivaay got up smiling. He was amused to see her stand there like a statue, "what happened anni" he asked turning his head in the direction annika was looking and was startled. 

There stood his Rudy smiling painfully with tears in his eyes. He thought he was dreaming, he didn't know what to do. He saw his Anni forwarding her hands towards Rudy and Rudy came running to her and hugged her crying profusely like a little child uttering "Bhabhi", annika stroked his head crying herself, uttering "shh Rudy". To shivaay everything seemed blurry he couldn't understand what to do.

"Rudra meet to your bhaiyya shh" annika uttered and Rudra turned to him forwarding both his hands for a hug uttering "bhaiyya" smiling. Shivaay's brotherly love was evoked, he went forward towards his Rudy with tears in his eyes to hug him,to kiss him, to say he loved him,but all of a sudden his promise to his bade maa (jhanvi) flashed in front of his eyes. That completely undid him and he walked out of the hall briskly.

Annika was startled to see shivaay's reaction, he always longed for his brothers but now he just walked away like nothing had happened. She got angry. She dragged rudra along and went behind shivaay. 

None in the crowd witnessed what had happened as it took place in a lonely corner out if human commotion.

Rudra pleaded "bhabhi no let me go, I can't bear his anger, bhaiyya doesnt want to see me it seems"

"Shut up Rudra let me see it too" saying so she dragged Rudra along determinedly after wiping away her tears.

Shivaay went to the park and drove off the car in jet speed. Annika shouted "Shiv stop" running behind the car, but to her dismay he had already gone making her further angry.

"Dont worry Rudra ill see how long he keeps escaping like this" annika said wiping away the tears off her darling devar's face. Rudra in response hugged her tight and cried "I missed you so much bhabhi, I missed you more than anything, I missed our pranks, our evening talks, our movie watching sessions, our chats, our jokes, our everything. I longed for it every single second. I missed your hugs. I always dreamt like meeting you and I'm scared this too is a dream which would end if I wake up" saying so he wept like a little boy.

Shivaay always had considered rudra as his child, if he was shivaay's he was undoubtedly annika's child too. She couldn't bear to see him crying, she felt unbearable

"Rudy if you love me even a tad bit please stop crying I cant see you like this please" she begged, then Rudra broke of the hug, wiped away his tears and said "Pinky promise I won't cry bhabhi, ill stop crying from now" and smiled.

"Thats like my good boy" annika said pulling his cheeks wiping away the remaining tears.

"I missed my smallest devar like nothing too and wanted to meet him like hell,but couldn't do it due to an uncontrollable reason. And I'm sure you'd be the happiest when you find out what that uncontrollable reason was" annika said with a big smile and rudra looked on confused.

"As far as your bhaiyya is concerned, I'd make sure he talks to you" she said smiling and pulling his cheeks again. And Rudra hugged his mom like bhabhi like a little boy uttering a "Thankyou"

This beautiful devar bhabhi duo were disturbed by a horning cab which annika was familiar of. It was Suresh dhadha who was a well known cab driver to Annika.

"Annika madam" he spoke getting out of the cab

"Shivaay sir said to pick you up from here" suresh dhadha said

"You start we'll come" annika said, Dragging rudra along "see your brother's anger it rises like a fire cracker and goes off like a match stick."

---What would happen next was again known only to the master player Destiny---

______________________________________________

Can't update more than this my internet connection is on the verge of going off. Updated this after waiting for  15 mins. There's is more to the meet so stay tuned.

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR OUTPOURING LOVE AND ID SURELY REPLY TO ALL COMMENTS SOON BUT I DONT KNOW WHEN 😭.

       Yours loving Tabitha💗.