36.WE ARE GOING🐾...

"Hello somu we are coming back tomorrow" Rudra literally shouted over the phone.

"Alright, but what do you mean by "we are coming" who else is coming with you duffer?" Somu asked curiously

"Arey somu you always suspect me, it was a a twist of tongue"he replied biting his tongue.

"Ok, I agree, let's see tomorrow. I'm busy in my project right now. Bye Rudy see you tomorrow" saying so somu kept the phone in a rush.

"Ok bye" rudra replied.

Rudra went very early to bed that night. This was the night where he was wishing to sleep and feeling sleepy after that fateful day. He slept peacefully that night, smiling to himself. He had finally found his bhaiyya and was going to return to the mansion.He knew that his Dadi would be the happiest person when she sees them and he was really very excited about it. He slept dreaming of how everyone in Mumbai would be surprised.

______________________________________________

"Om don't you think you should speak to your family members once about whatever we've been doing this long" ishana asked Om. They were in one of the "dhabas" today for lunch.

"I don't think the time is very right now Ishana. But I'd definitely speak to them once I find shivaay. I'm sure he'd be the only person who'd understand this better and why we've been doing this" Om replied

"But we can't be hiding this very long, it's better we talk to your wife" ishana spoke firmly

"Not happening right now ishana, but we'll definitely do it very soon"

"If you can't I'd talk to gauri myself Om, I don't mind, there's no reason to be hiding this for so long. It's high time your family gets to know about this" she spoke back again

"Please ishana give me sometime. I hope I can trust you in this and I believe you have faith on me"

"It's not about faith Om, it's about letting everyone know...."

"Please ishana" Om begged taking her hands in his and she nodded her head in conviction.

"Achcha theekae let's order something" ishana said leaving the matter aside.

______________________________________________

"Where's your mumma" shivaay asked Aadhya who was busy playing with her soft toys.

"Looks like Aadhu is fed up with mumma like me haan, what about finding a new mumma" shivay spoke with animated expressions and Aadhu threw her toy at him as if she didn't agree with it.

"Ok I was just kidding, let's play with your teddy haan" he said and Aadhu clapped her little hands in response. They started playing together, it was no funny game, it was a very serious one where Aadhu was busy putting her little teddy to sleep sitting on shivaay's lap and shivaay had to tell them both a story. Shivaay narrated both of them a story while Aadhya stroked her teddy's tummy to put him to sleep. Shivaay really enjoyed this game with his daughter, he thought it was really funny and cute at the same time. Shivaay didn't know whether Aadhu's teddy was sleep but he sure was successful in putting Aadhya to sleep. She was fast asleep with her little finger in her mouth. Shivaay took her in his arms, took away her teddy and placed her on the pillow and covered her with her little quilt. He kissed her cheeks and took her finger out, he thought she was the prettiest human being on earth. He kissed her little pouty lips in sleep and she smiled to it in response. He hugged Aadhu close thinking about his Om, he wanted to make everything right in his Om's life, Om was his little brother. He remembered the Times when Om slept hugging him just like Aadhu. Om was the mature one, more sensible than him shivaay, why he had again turned into drugs Shivaay still couldn't understand or believe it. He'd find it out himself and make everything right. He had pledged that it was his responsibility to bring back his old Om and he'd not share that mission of his with anyone. He longed to see his grandma, she had been his strength since childhood and he had admired her like nothing. She had held his hands whenever he fell Down. He always had wanted to see her, but he had thought that she'd be happy with his two grandsons there in Oberoi mansion. He thought she might have forgotten him as a bad memory and as one of her disobedient, arrogant grandson. But his thinking had been truly wrong and he knew it.