52.TEARS💧(PART 1)...

"Aadhu's Mumma is alright now" Shivaay said Aadhu feeding her milk with the feeding bottle, and Aadhu clapped to it in response giggling after pushing away the milk bottle. Shivaay kissed her little tummy to it in response and tickled Aadhu's tummy. Aadhu and Shivaay were playing away happily with Saahil give them a running commentary. They were happy thinking Annika was fine, but it was absolutely not true and this fact was only known to Shakti and pinky. This scene was witnessed by Shakti ji and Pinky who were standing a little faraway.

"How are you going to say about Anu's state to Shivaay, Shakti ji" Pinky asked wiping away her tears.

"Ill explain it to him somehow, but you take away Aadhu and Saahil from the hospital", Shakti said Pinky. 

"But why me, I've to stay with my bahu too" 

"Go home  for the kids' sake pinkyji" Shakti replied

Pinky nodded her head and went to where Shivaay was sitting. It took a while for her to convince him, he agreed to let Aadhu go only after Pinky had explained him that the kids might contract a disease in the hospital.  She carried Aadhu in her one hand and held Saahil by the other, walked off from the hospital while Aadhu kept waving her  papa a "bye", until she lost sight of him.

Shivaay sat there waving his hand back at his daughter, he was relieved that everything was right. The only thing he wanted to do now was to see Annika. 

Shakti came and sat besides him, shakti looked completely broken. Shivaay looked at him with a smile.

"What happened dad, now everything is absolutely fine right, why are you looking drained out?" Shivaay asked concerned.

"Shivaay I want to tell you something, but before that promise me that you'd not get over emotional and react" Shakti asked forwarding his own hand for a promise. He didn't want to delay the matter any further, coz it might prove risky to his daughter in law.

"What dad?" Shivaay asked confused holding Shakti's hand. Shivaay did not even think for a second that it might be related to his wife. He literally thought that everything was alright now.

"Promise me first Shivaay" 

"I promise dad"

"Shivaay you need to calm down first before listening to what I've to say. The thing is.... the thing is that....." shakti hesitated speaking.

"Tell me quick dad" Shivaay asked now worried

"The thing is that Anu is still in a critical stage and is not yet out of danger. The doctors want to conduct a surgery, and need your signature in the consent forms. Anu also has suffered a high blood loss, and..." before Shakti could complete Shivaay spoke.

"I completely understand dad. Let's do it" shivaay spoke in a clip tone completely emotionless. He got up from the chair.

"Why are you acting like this Shivaay. Are you alright?" Shakti asked completely worried at Shivaay's behaviour.

"I'm completely alright dad. What'd happen to me" Shivaay replied with a smile and walked towards the section for blood donation.

Shakti was shocked at the way Shivaay was behaving, he ran after him.

______________________________________________

Om, Rudra, gauri,soumya, priyanka and jhanvi came running to the ward where Annika was admitted in. They had found out about the incident from the breaking news that had flashed in their phones when they were had been at the mandir. It had been almost impossible for them to believe it.They had left Dadi at the mansion with the driver without informing her about anything and had rushed here.