23.SCARED🌞...

(Here you go your SHIVIKA for you, you actually cannot survive an update without them right. Now be happy and enjoy 💗)

______________________________________________

Doctor seema had given the due date for annika's delivery. It was after two weeks and this very thought made shivaay have palpitations. He had never really thought about the pain that would follow during birth, he had always thought about the sweet memories he and Annika would have with their baby. But this particular thought had occurred to him, two days ago when the doctor had said that the time was up for the delivery.

Annika slept most of the times because she was suffering from body pains, she found it unbearable at times and cried. Doc seema had suggested her some low dosage pain killers due to which she slept the whole day. 

Doc seema had suggested him to behave strongly and not act like a little boy like he had acted when annika fell down that day. She had said him strictly to be courageous else it would give annika a panic attack like the last time and it could be dangerous if it happens during delivery. So poor shivaay was now finding ways to be courageous. He had read on Google that the pain during childbirth was like crushing all 206 bones together. That very thought scared him like hell, he had vowed that he'd never let annika feel any pain but now alas he was the reason behind it and he couldn't stop it either. He didn't have the guts to share this with anyone or make them worried. He spend most of the time thinking about this and couldn't concentrate on work either.

______________________________________________

Annika was fast asleep.on the bed with both her legs on a collection of pillows. Now when she slept she knew nothing. Shivaay came into the room,sat near annika's leg and started applying ointment on it and massaging it. She could no longer walk properly or even stand on both legs without help. He then went closer to her took hold of her both hands kissed them and started crying, he then kissed her forehead with tears in his eyes. 

"Shiv it's painting here so much" she murmured in sleep pointing towards her abdomen and shivaay could do nothing about it. Unable to bear it he rushed out of the room to the kitchen. 

He wanted to feel the pain his anni was feeling and was going to feel in future, he was responsible for it and he could do nothing to ease it either. He was angry, he wanted to do something terrible that would give him pain.He saw kheer boiling in a pan on the cooker, and he kept his hands on that hot pan to feel the pain, his palms started getting burnt, tears rolled down his already teary eyes.

Pinky came into the kitchen to switch off the cooker and serve some kheer to her annu puttar, she was so shocked to see what her son was doing.

"Shivaay are you mad?" She shouted pulled his hands out of that hot pan and slapped him hard across his face. But he seemed unaffected, she dragged him to her room and started applying ointment on the burns with tears in her eyes.

"Shivaay why are you behaving like this?" She asked him crying. Shivaay did not respond and hugged her and started sobbing asking "mom does it and will it pain more than this?"

"What will pain more than this shivaay?" she asked confused stroking her son's back

"Is anni feeling a pain more than this mom and will she feel a pain more than this during her delivery mom" he sobbed with a confused tone.

Pinky broke the hug, held his face and wiped his tears away saying "arey beta don't cry, it's true she is feeling and will feel more pain during delivery,but that's just a phase but when the baby is born, it's the happiest moment for a mother, she'd forget all her pain at the moment she sees her child beta, so don't cry".

"But Mom she'll still feel terrible naa and the very thought kills me, I can't bear this" he started crying again hugging pinky

"I can't see a single drop of tear in her eyes then how will I see her in so much pain mom" he sobbed into her ears.

Pinky could do nothing to console her son, it was undeniable that the pain would be terrible and she couldn't deny it either, what she could do was only to embrace her son and she was doing that right now.

______________________________________________

Shivaay came back to their room and saw annika still asleep, he fell down on the bed with a thud, hid his head in annika's neck and slept hugging her tight. He had understood that he could do nothing to reduce the pain but he knew he could very well help her forget the pain. But before that he needed the strength and he'd draw it from his khidkitod wife. He had felt really terrible and had wanted to slit his wrist after burning his hand but then that would cause more pain to annika than to himself and he could not dare to give her any pain, at least from his side. So he had made up his mind that he'd act and pretend to be strong for his anni. But he really did not know how long he'd be able to carry the charade he was planning to do. Because his anni found what he was thinking just by looking at his face, now how was he to pretend that he was strong in front of her? And who could very well answer it?

_____________________________________________

Vote, COMMENT and support guys. Thank you for your constant encouragement.

DO COMMENT MY DEAR DOSTO 💗, ILL BE WAITING 😠...

              Yours loving phoenixwriter99(Tabitha).

COMMENT BACK TO ME AND ITS A COMMAND.

No time to comment back but I'd definitely do it tomorrow, read all your comments I'm overwhelmed and logged in to say yes the next update would be the delivery and I promise a long one but definitely surely not tomorrow.