45.GETTING BETTER🎈...

Aadhu was now sleeping cuddling in one of Annika's shawl, on her stomach. Shakti and Shivaay were trying out ways to wake her up and cheer her but everything was turning out to be futile today.

It was almost sure that Aadhu was missing her Mumma today. Annika had left early in the morning and now it was past lunch time and this had made Aadhu miss her mumma. Usually when Annika went to college for her Event management classes, it was only for a maximum period of two and half hours, and then she used to be back home, until then pinky and Shakti could manage Aadhu there, but today Annika had taken long and it had become almost impossible to manage her.

Pinky had tried calming her down but then the ever happy Aadhu had started crying and had started hitting her with her little fists. Pinky and Dadi found it difficult managing her and they had then given the task to Shakti. Shakti had brought Aadhu to Shivaay when he could no longer bear seeing his grand daughter cry. Even upon seeing her papa she hadn't stopped crying and then when Shivaay brought her to sleep, she had dragged one of Annika's shawls which had been lying on the bed and immediately had cuddled into it, on her stomach indicating everyone that she was angry and that she didn't want anyone other than her mumma.

It was then that it became clear to everyone why the ever happy, go lucky, attention seeking Aadhu was acting Moody, stubborn and crying today. Shivaay tried calling Annika but her phone was switched off, even soumu's phone was switched off. Now simply Shivaay and Shakti were waiting for Annika, while Aadhu was stubbornly lying on her stomach cuddled in Annika's Shawl.

Days like today made Shivaay wonder whether Aadhu was really a papa's girl like everybody including him thought.

______________________________________________

"Shiv" Annika entered the room smiling ever vibrantly.

"Now that Finally you are here I'm leaving, deal with her" saying so Shakti walked out of the room. Annika became curious, what had happened.

She turned to Shivaay and gave him a What happened kind of look. And Shivaay pointed to Aadhu with his eyes. Aadhu raised her little head a little, saw her mumma there and then again dug her head back into the shawl. Both Annika and Shivaay smiled looking at this cute antic of their daughter.

"Aww looks like my baby is angry with me haan" saying so Annika threw her handbag and went towards an Aadhu lying on her stomach to pick her up. But Aadhu refused to even come to Annika indicating that she was angry.

"Aww my baby come here, my ladoo, my Aadhu come here" saying so Annika picked her up and this time Aadhu came and then hid her head in Annika's bosom.

"Aww my baby" annika uttered and kissed her little curls while shivaay uttered a "so cute".

"Where did you go Anni? Don't lie you went on a girls' day out. I ain't gonna believe it any day" Shivaay said now turning to Annika giving a tell me the truth look.

"Ok I'd tell but first get me my bag". Shivaay got her bag and then Annika signed him to open it. From it she took a milky chocolate bar she had purchased and then forwarded it to shivaay and Shivaay bit a piece of it. Aadhu who saw it with her little open eyes which she had cleverly hidden and was pretending to sleep shouted "Aah! Aah", indicating she too wanted it.

Annika laughed to it and fed her a little bit while Shivaay uttered "drama queen just like mother"

"What did you say?" Annika asked staring at him.

"I just asked where did you go?" Shivaay said stuttering, thankful that she hadn't heard anything.

"Woh naa we, I mean myself and somu went to meet Gauri and then we got to know the problem between Om and her, we solved it and have found the solution too, I and somu have thought of a plan to reunite them too" annika said smiling gleefully.