.Rise and Fall. (17)

|Chapter: 17|

NICKEL's POV :

Fuck! It was hard. Hard to get my shits together. Its Sunday night. And I'm at a local club fucking a random brunette. I don't even know her name. Not that I care. I just needed to take out my stress at somebody and this seem to be the perfect idea. Which totally didn't work in getting 'her' out of my head. She don't care. FUCK!! It hurts right under these ribs and that made me slam harder into the brunette making her scream. I gripped onto her hips before flipping us and make her straddle me with her legs hugging my torso and pushed my whole lenght deeper into her while she moaned in my neck sucking the skin.

"Nick.. Don't stop", she requested panting. I fasten the speed to give the bitch what she wanted. She threw her head back, arched her back rolling her eyes.

She started with some open mouthed kisses on my jaw which travelled down to my neck brushing her bare chest to mine. Instead of devouring the feelings, I felt disgusted. Bringing her lips to the corner of my mouth, she licked seductively. If she was thinking to kiss me then its her cue to stop. I brought my hand to her jaw and pushed her face away from me.

"I don't do kissing", I stated bluntly. She frowned and open her mouth to say something but I slammed harder to stop her. "Ahhhh... Fuck!", she groaned. And that made me thrust into her deeper and faster making her breast jerk up and down. I need to get this done soon. I was already starting to feel like a coward, worthless dick.

I felt her walls tightening around my dick and I was close to releasing too. Speeding up I fuck her hard before she came and I pump for some more times and then unload it in the condom wrapped around my manhood. She fell on my body all flushed and tired while I still have the energy for further rounds but she's not worth, and I quickly pushed her body away from mine making her fall on the other side of the sofa and pulled out the filled rubber from my dick. I grab my clothes before putting them on and walking out of the booth.

I stumbled a few times while shoving people out of my way. The cold breeze hit my face the moment I was out from the crowded club. I was tired of shitty games that my mind kept playing. I just needed a place to crash down for the night. I didn't wanted to go home. 'Cause if I did, I know I'll end up going to her house. Fuck her, for the things she made me go through. And Julia was in my house. I just wanted her to alone and be with his memories. So, there was only one person that I could turn to no matter what.

My vision was blurry but I made it to his house without getting into an accident. I took the lift to his floor. I knocked on his door like always. After some times Zac opened the door.

"Need a place to crash down?", he asked with his eyebrows raised. Without bothering to answer him, I walk pass him shoving his shoulder in the process. He moved in an apartment after he had a fight with his father last year. So, this was the only place for our freedom. We smoke cannabis here, we fuck bitches here and did drugs sometimes too.

I walked to his comfortable couch and laid on my face. I heard his footsteps coming towards me. I look up to see him staring at me with his hands on his hips.

"What do you need, a pussy?", I snapped.

He shook his head before saying, "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Look what the pussy did to you."

I look at him frowning. I'm tired and I don't want to deal with his shits now.

"Williams really messes up with your head, doesn't she?", he asked before retreating back in his kitchen. I didn't answer because he was right. And fuck! He didn't need to remind me. He came back with a beer bottle in hands. I sat up rubbing my face with my hands. He sat beside me before taking a sip from the bottle.

"Where have you been since yesterday?", he asked passing the bottle to me.

"At the tracks", I replied before taking a sip. The hotness in my throat felt better than I thought. I was already drunk my ass off. So, beer was good.

"When are planning to go back home?"

"After Julia leaves."

"When is she leaving?"

"Tomorrow is the day. Maybe after that", I shrugged. He nods his head in response. After that we completely fell into silence till we finished the beer. He walk back inside his room. I lay on the couch staring at the ceiling with my hands behind my head.

Its been eight fucking long years. But still nothing has change. Same pain, fear, guilt, scars and horrible nightmares.

********

This is a bit short.
Keep reading.
Please vote & share.

Let me know how is Nickel's POV...

*******