.Rise and Fall. (77)

Loving you was young, and wild, and free.
Loving you was cool, and hot, and sweet.
Loving you was sunshine, safe and sound.
A steady place to let down my defenses
But loving you had consequences.

~Camila Cabello.
.....

|Chapter: 77|

"Hey calm down. I didn't knew.. I mean I knew he was coming back in town but I didn't knew how to tell you. Plus, you always brush off the topic even when we took his name", Sarah frantically tried to explain as well as calm me down. But I was far away from that, so was my heart which was pounding. How could I just sit there and stare at him like he was some idol and me, a stupid fan girl? Again, didn't he look as gorgeous as ever in his black leather jacket, black pants and brown boots?

Oh oh and did I forget to mention he tied his hair, like that wasn't the end of his sexy-ness, small strands descended down on his face. I'd have kissed his feet, that's how drop dead beautiful he looked, but thankfully Sarah came out of nowhere and pulled me to the nearest restroom, saving me from further embarrassment.

"Are you even listening to me?", She threw her hands in the air. "He just came back to graduate. It's not the end of the world dummy. You have moved on, remember Ethan?"

Ethan? Yes Ethan, my boyfriend who is sweet and who is far better than that... that handsome cheater jerk. But where is Ethan? If he didn't leave me alone at the shop and I didn't go around looking for him, I won't have bumped into that monster and most importantly, I won't have embarrassed myself.

"I have to go find Ethan. He must be looking for me", I said and took out my phone to see if he called me or any sign of message but nothing. Where is he? What if he black out, or what if something happened to him, I started to panic and walk out of the restroom with Sarah falling back in my steps. I tried calling his phone but it was off.

"Slow down, we will find him. He is not a kid dummy", Sarah said breathless behind me. But no, I'm not slowing down until I find him safe. I knew how difficult it was for him to stay focus in one thing after the therapy, I saw him blacking out, forgetting route and now, even though he was doing okay I couldn't stop my concern mind from going insane if I don't see him. How am I going to be at peace once I leave for college? I made a mental note to myself that I'll call him everyday, every hour if necessary. We looked in every shop in that floor, still no sign of him. I was at the verge of crying when we reached the food court.

"There he is", Sarah pointed to a certain direction. I quickly rub my tears away to clear the vision before I look where she was pointing. Indeed he was there, sitting on a single table with a watter bottle squeezed in his hand. I could finally breathe I thought. 

"ETHAN", without caring I shouted his name in the crowded food court as I make my way to him.

"Pumpkin", he said sweetly standing up. I ran until I was in safe distance to jump at him and he took me in his arms. The tears threatening to fall out before, didn't stop now as I cried.

"Where did you go? Y-you scared me, I was looking for you every...where."

He pulled away before rubbing my tear filled cheeks with his thumbs. "I was looking for you too but then, I got tired so I took a break", he said showing me the table he was sitting at. "Please forgive me pumpkin." He smiled sheepishly.