.Rise and Fall. (62)

I don't mind spendin' everyday
Out on your corner in the pourin' rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile

~Maroon 5.
.....

|Chapter: 62|

"NO! PLEASE STOP IT! PLEASE... NOT MY HAIR PLEASE. LET ME GO...", I cried out as the warm tears continuously ran down my already wet cheeks. I tightly closed my eyes trying to move wishing it to be a nightmare. My waist length hair has now reached to my back as they continue cutting the locks mercilessly. My hands were tied behind me. Three of them holding me so that I don't move and two working on my hair.

And in the infront stood the person who is behind all these with a smirk on her face.

Stella Arrington.

My throat hurt from all the yelling so I try to be calm. "Why? What do you want from me? Please tell them to stop. Please let me go", I begged.

She laughed darkly like a witch. "What do I want from you? Bitch I want this...", she said and slap me hard on my already sore face. "Your pain is what I want. Does that hurt?"

"BUT WHYYY?!", I yelled.

"You wanna know why? I'll tell you. Because you took away the only person I ever loved. Bitch you took away what has always been mine. That night he was with me. When he came to me I was happy and I thought he finally realised that I'm his only true love. I was determined to make him forget you but he won't even stop taking your name, every fucking conversation was about you.. he cried because the thought of losing you scares the daylight out of him, I've never seen him that weak. He kissed me when he was drunk but moaned your name... he passed out on my bed with me but as soon as he realised it wasn't you in his arms he left me..... LEFT ME FOR YOUR SLUTTY ATTENTION WHORE ASS!", she screamed the last part on my face before punching me again right across my jaw.

All of a sudden all I saw was dark spots. I was hurt till the point of not even able to process her words in my brain. Everything was just hazy.

My hair reached till my shoulders, that's when Stella ordered, "Enough! Bring the dye."

Dye? What dye? My eyes widened when I realised there was something more that they would do to my hair. How far could they possibly go?

"Please don't stop this. Don't do this to my hair let me go...", I cried again when I felt some liquid being dapped on my head. I couldn't do anything but cry and wait for my fate to get worst with every minute that passed.

"The only blonde he will ever appreciate is me not you. I know how much he loves your hair.. he told me but no more. I will destroy evey part of you.. till you're the mess that he will no longer love", she said with a sly smile. My insides cringe at her psychopathic ways. I was pathetic but she was more than me.

Suddenly I felt my anger building up. No matter how much I begged for them to let me go, in return all I got was punches and kicks. If that's what I'm gonna get at end anyhow, I will fight for us mostly for myself.

"I feel bad for you Stella honestly", I calmly stated. She was stunned at my sudden change of tone even to reply. "You're an insecure bitch who got no guts in her ass. You have to lie to him about your panic attacks and send him away just to beat me up behind his back.. really smart of you. What happens when he finds out huh?"

I saw her pale for a second before she masked with an angry expression again. "You won't tell him.. plus he will never believe you", she gritted out.