.Rise and Fall. (32)

|Chapter: 32|

"How bad is it?", Sarah's voice was quite and she was hissing in pain, "I swear I'm never drinking again."

I rolled my eyes even though she can't see me beacuse that's what everyone says in the hangover stage.

I held the phone tightly and close to my ear. "He is dangerously silent. You know the kind before the big storm." I rubbed my forehead with the free hand. I shut my eyes trying to ignore the pain inside my thick skull.

Last night after Nick brought me home, he went out and surprisingly came back with foods and lots of juice. He took care of me staying up the whole night without a syllable. It was a plain torture. Honestly, his silence was killing me and I hate this side of him. I want him smirking, cockily smiling and being bossy around. But I had no idea how to bring him back, the Nick I know since few weeks ago.

Its all my fault, I should've listen to him. Nothing would've happened that way and I wouldn't have seen him going back to what he was before.

I kicked the toilet. Damn it.

"I can't believe you really tried to strip", she laughed bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah it was Harley Quinn saying 'Go for it girl'." I felt a bile rising up. "Wait...

I threw up for the sixth time.

Now I really feel weak and the dizzy feeling isn't helping. I wiped my mouth after rinsing it, I brought my phone back to my ear.

"I swear I'm never drinking again."

"Thats what..."

"SARAH OPEN THE DAMN DOOR", a voice shouted on the other side cutting her off. And I know that voice. Its no other than Zac freaking Jones. But what is going on? Before I could...

"I know what you're thinking. I'll explain everything tomorrow. Gotta go bye and take care of your grumpy pants."

And the line went dead.

I opened the door and tip toed inside my room. Nick had his face buried in my pillow. His bare back exposed. How much I wanted to run my hands on them and feel his tight muscles. Restraining myself I took the water bottle from my nightstand where Nick's phone beeped.

It was a new text and my hand started to itch. Should I or should I not? Curiosity got the best in me, but curiosity also kills the cat.

I looked at him and then back at his phone. Fighting the inner me who kept telling me to stop, I picked up the phone and opened the text.

Stella Bear 🐨

We need to talk. Meet me at the usual place. Love ya :))

The burning feeling was back inside my chest. Bear? He even had a nickname for her. How did I forget how perfect they looked together.

The way he got worried for her and left without even glancing at me once at the party, shows how much more he cares about her than he ever did for me. They are popular and perfect for each other. I'm nothing like them. Why did I ever think that I had a chance with Nickel Black? We can be nothing more than friends. He will never look at me that way, or will he..

"Why are you gripping my phone like that?"

Busted. Ain't I?

But wait..

"Are you talking..." I felt another bile rising up again. I threw his phone on the bed, covered my mouth and bolted towards the bathroom.

For the seventh damn time I threw up and this time right infront of him.