Prologue

Prologue

I watch him from a distance, hoping he doesn't see what I'm really hiding inside. Hoping that he doesn't see the ugly and shameful desire that I want. Or rather, something that my body tells me that I 'need'. Hoping he doesn't see the part of me I've buried so deep to hide from him.

                    Hoping he doesn't find out.

                                        Yet...

                   Hoping he does.

If I tell anyone, I know they'll be disgusted in me. I know that the moment the words come out, any form of respect and dignity they had for me...will dissapear.

They'll hate me.

I don't want that.

                  Especially not from him.

So, I'll do whatever I have to do to keep him from finding out. To keep him from the hate, my selfish desires...

               ....to keep him safe.

I'll love him enough to keep him happy and away from anything and everything he doesn't deserve to have ruin his life.

Even if that means watching from a distance.

Even if that means being so close yet so far.

Even if that means loving him...by not loving him.

_________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so this is my first attempt at writing a Niam story so please vote, comment, tell me what you think! Thank you!! Also, if there's anything I can do to improve for future chapters, please tell me!!

♥♥Lots of love♥♥

July 25, 2012