1

Taehyung.

I'm in an interview in America and since I have no idea what the interviewer was saying, I had to rely on Namjoon to guide me. Same goes to the rest of my members.

I was starting to get bored because i didn't really do anything but sit and listen to the interviewer and namjoon talk away with roaring fans that I absolutely adore.

I stared at Hoseok, who was sitting next to me, with tired eyes.

He didn't look bored because he is supposed to look happy most of the time in American interviews since he is known for his smile and being a complete sunshine.

I made a quick eye contact with Hoseok and then he smiled for some reason and it also made me smile as well. For no reason. Hoseok really does have the power to make people smile.

One question that I recognized from the interviewers mouth came up.

"So, are one or more of you guys in a relationship with anybody at all?" Said the interviewer catching my attention. I looked around to see if anyone was about to say anything which they didn't.

"Oh! Uh No actually because we need to focus on our careers right now. So we don't really have time for relationships. Because if I was in a relationship with anybody, I would want to give my partner all the time in the world, which I don't have." Explained Namjoon.

The members all noded. Agreeing with Namjoons every word. We understood what he said because he always said the same thing when an interviewer asks that question.

"We got...uh...each-eachother" Hoseok said trying to say it in good English.
"Yeah we got eachother" Namjoon repeated and the fans were screaming for some reason. Was it that touching to here those words?

As the fans settled down, Hoseok placed a hand on my thigh. I didn't think much about it because this almost always happens.

We touch eachother.

Just for fun though. When we need comfort or anything like that.

The interview was finally over. It was kinda awkward and funny to me but it passed and that's all that matters.

Third person~

"Hoseok Hyung" Taehyung said laying his head on Jhopes shoulder whining as they walked to a car that was supposed to bring them to there hotel.

"What is it?" Hoseok said looking at Taehyungs drained face.

"I'm really tired right now" Taehyung continues to walk beside him with his head on Hoseoks shoulder.

"Don't worry we're going to the hotel to rest" Hoseok said putting out his phone and started using it.

"Hyung, can you give me one of your massages? My back and shoulders are stiff" Taehyung complains again taking his head off Hoseoks shoulder.

"Ugh really? Fine but wait till we get to the hotel and settle in" Hoseok said. Everything they were saying was being recorded because they are still out in public. But once they got in the car, Taehyung once again put his head on Hoseoks shoulder but Hoseok didn't complain because he also fell asleep on Taehyungs head that was resting on his shoulder.

They finally made it to the hotel. Taehyung got woken up by Hoseok.

"We're here come on let's get in our room it's 11 o'clock and I'm tired" Hoseok also laughs at how Taehyung looks when sleeping.

Taehyung eventually got up and they left into the room they shared with Jimin.

Taehyungs pov

There was finally no cameras around and we can get actual privacy. When it's bed time is the only time when we don't see the staff or the manager around. It was relieving.